Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 09:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My internet randomly dies..

Discussion on My internet randomly dies.. within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 87/0/11
My internet randomly dies..

At times my internet dies and lose connection..
At the bottom right of screen when you have the 2 pc screens it gets a yellow "!"
I don't know why it's happening at times? Why does it do this? and what does it mean?
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ZSZC crashes randomly
08/21/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
After i log in, i move around a little the game just crashes. No error message, nothin. Just disappears. I'm not using srproxy or a bot, just the no d/c loader. How are we supposed to play the game if it takes an hour to get in (or more) then the game just crashes? I used to play Zszc when it failed because of the lag, i come back, it still fails cause of this.
ECSRO is randomly crashing.
08/13/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi i Run a 64 bit windows vista ultimate. But lately my ECSRO has been just turning off with no warnings, and no error report. Any help is greatly appreciated.
my AGBot just closes randomly
12/14/2008 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
whenever i got start my bot, about.. 15 mins - 1 hour it just closes. i just recently reformatted, there shouldn't be a problem should there? please help! thanks!!:mofo:
SV 1.15 keeps randomly closing..
06/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Ever since patch 4351 my sv has been closing randomly has this been happening to anyone else?..