Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 02:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ideal private server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post ideal private server

ok we all love private servers to escape any games super grind to get to just lvl 10 T_T

but some people want it normal rate,medium rate,high rate,or even super high rate. Some people want to donate only for nothing and others want the server to be corrupt to where you donate for super awsome weapons or items. So in youre opinion what would be the best server for any of the new games
KEEP IN MIND GAMES ARE FOR FUN NOT TO WORK FOR
Rohan Online
Cabal Online
2moons
ECT T_T

Old   #2

The perfect pserver is just a dream because people use to get corrupted by the power they have. At first you need a rly good team to host, develop and watch everything and the " perfect pserver " allready fails here because people, as I said, can't handle power over a long time.

So if there is no perfect people, there is no perfect pserver.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by p ~ View Post
The perfect pserver is just a dream because people use to get corrupted by the power they have. At first you need a rly good team to host, develop and watch everything and the " perfect pserver " allready fails here because people, as I said, can't handle power over a long time.

So if there is no perfect people, there is no perfect pserver.
were only ppl...right..lol

and thats why we maybe perfect only for a short time, until greed or human stupidity take on the better of us

Why go for perfect when something in between perfect and bad is thing we can deal with...usally

cheers to stupid ppl....and the perfect moment we all wait for