Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 16:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Built in WebCam spying ????

Discussion on Built in WebCam spying ???? within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Built in WebCam spying ????

i spent days to find a usable program and i didnt find it yet :S

the idea is: to install a program on a Laptop whit built in cam. and remote it whitout being detected from another PC from another town....u may say i should use a hidden cam etc..but the thruth is person who u spying o wont take hidden cam whit him/her but he/she will bring laptop whit .... so on that Laptop isnt any LED (so if i turn webcam on it cant be detected visually...) i need a program like a keylogger whats running "behinde" 24/7 and start automatically if computer is turned on

does any hae any solution ? ty

p.s. : i need a link where i can download a program like that ....
Old 03/10/2011, 14:52   #2

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 12,142
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ps2 hybrid on Yin<< pvp built
01/03/2011 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
DB2 beggar hybrid Equipments: 4slot ps6 bracer +8- 4slot perm deco - 4slot perm deco - Deff trinket<< 90 days prem which have got about 2 month left Most Elixiers are maxed too Great for pvp owns most higher lvl nukers with no sweat lol
What built is better
07/09/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
my friend is a spear/thunder/fire and i am spear/thunder/ice i wear protector and he wears armor he says if i wear armor that i dont need Ice and that his built is stronger what do ya think is it worth changing to his built i am lvl 46 right now
*Importent!* Are [GM]s Spying on us?
03/07/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 22 Replies
Recently My friend has told me that the file on conquer folder located at: C:&#092;Program Files&#092;Conquer 2.0&#092;log That log is the CHAT it records what you write in Conquer. Which means if your discussing Hacks/Bots and a looks at your folder (that folder is sent online) you could be sent to BOT JAIL! Im sorry if this topic has been posted before, just wanted everyone to know the truth.
Need help with Cleric Built
09/02/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hi. I am Making an european chara but want a cleric built. can some one post a pix of skills that i need to lvl up.. also i want to do two weapons which other weapons is good..hmm should i go pure str ot pure int?...ty please help me A.S.A.P