Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Time 'Alarm'.

Discussion on [Request] Time 'Alarm'. within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Time 'Alarm'.

Could somebody please create a mod that makes the time become noticeable (large, red, flashy colors, message scrolls across the top, message fades into the center, etc) at 4-6:00 am?

I know there are many things similar to this, but I think this will be the most efficient for me. Plus, most of the other mods come with a ton of things I don't want. I would really appreciate it if someone could create this for me, or direct me to something similar to this. Thanks.
Old 01/12/2011, 00:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
MabiTimer by The Proffessor. 3rd Party Program with Alarm+Moongate Timers+Price+Rua. You can set the alarm to go off at a specific time.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Request: War Timer Alarm
07/13/2010 - 12Sky2 - 5 Replies
Hey I was wondering if anyone had made a program that makes an alarm go off when war is near... this would be useful for people who dont wanna have to look at there account every 10 minutes to see if war is about to start.
[Request]chat thing when any1 whisper u,u get alarm sound or anything for ZsZc
06/11/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
chat thing when any1 whisper u,u get alarm sound or anything for ZsZc and i got problem with zszc bot v0.9 (invalid target)
[Request] Whisper Alarm
03/03/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Can someone create a small program that can make alert noise when someone whisper u ingame, because when we bot and someone whisper to ask you if u bot or not, we can answer it quickly b4 they get suspicious. Just an idea tks :)
[Request] Whisper Alarm
03/01/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Im looking for a autoit or something that will alert me when someone whisper Really helpful when others trying to PM u Thanks