Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 02:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Party Board to Tail Shadow

Discussion on [Request]Party Board to Tail Shadow within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]Party Board to Tail Shadow

Taillteann Shadow Board and the stonehenge are a nice distance apart, unlike Tara's. Wondered if someone were able to swap the party board into taillteann shadow board, kinda like how there's a mod to swap to housing.
Old 12/10/2010, 07:45   #2

Tried doing that, so far the content of the board itself doesn't load properly, but other than that I can get the board to open instead of party board.
Old 12/10/2010, 09:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wboo View Post
Tried doing that, so far the content of the board itself doesn't load properly, but other than that I can get the board to open instead of party board.
It's because you need to supply the prop ID of the shadow board to get the proper missions list from it. A random prop or none at all wont list anything because there's nothing to list. An alternative is skipping the board all together and just directly getting the quests.

Not sure how many people are capable of doing either of the above on here, but I'm posting that for everyone who is.

Maybe YukiTsuki or someone else will do it for you guys if they're feeling nice.
Old 12/11/2010, 01:41   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kousei View Post
It's because you need to supply the prop ID of the shadow board to get the proper missions list from it. A random prop or none at all wont list anything because there's nothing to list. An alternative is skipping the board all together and just directly getting the quests.

Not sure how many people are capable of doing either of the above on here, but I'm posting that for everyone who is.

Maybe YukiTsuki or someone else will do it for you guys if they're feeling nice.
I managed to pull up blank board before, closest i got. I'd happily take help, but i'm wondering if many people would be willing to offer much, what with me being new to the site and no one knowing me.