Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 22:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone know how to make a macro?

Discussion on Anyone know how to make a macro? within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Anyone know how to make a macro?

Hi guys, this is my first thread that im posting and i really need some help. I want to know how to make a macro for mabinogi. If you would like to know for what please private message me. I also want to know if somone knows how to win the fashoin show. I want to win it but i do not want to mod it. In other words, I just want some advice on how to win it and on how to press the quick keys. I think its glitched because when i acutally succeseded at pressing it, it would turn gray and then suddenly make mfail. Nexon fails ...[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
Old 08/12/2010, 03:05   #2

Okay, first of all, why should we help you? What i've seen from you so far are useless posts that don't help one bit, and are just trash on this forum.

Second of all, use the default font like everyone else, it burns my eyes to read your posts because of the color and size.

Third, you necro threads, you don't proof read your posts, and you're sparking up untrue rumors, what's your problem?

Fourth, you give advice that anyone with a brain can use, but it's not going to help at all because you don't know the difficulty behind actually doing it. (Mabinogi Private Server)

And fifth, use your own *** **** advice. You're telling people to google? Why don't you try that if you want to know how to write a macro.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2010, 13:53   #3

Old 08/13/2010, 09:34   #4

Instead of clicking his link which links to lmgtfy, doesn't. And is more likely gonna help you to write macros
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/13/2010, 20:45   #5

Closed to prevent more flaming.
#Closed
Closed Thread