Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 05:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tiara Jumping Mod

Discussion on Tiara Jumping Mod within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Tiara Jumping Mod

In the Tiara mod pack one of the mods included is the "jumping mod." I don't know the correct name of it but its the animation of when a player succeeds in gathering/enchanting/blessing. Is there anyway to disable this mod? I tried looking in the custom installation and the Nogiparty but I couldn't find it.
Old 07/25/2010, 03:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
The specific mod is a success/fail animation.
To alter it, you need to go into data/gfx/char/human/anim/emotion.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help, Tiara lag
09/14/2010 - Mabinogi - 5 Replies
So I tried using tiara, and noginogiparty... after I started my mabi, I noticed it was a bit laggy, so I turned off some of the mods in the configuration settings, leaving only 3-4 of them on... but my mabi is still laggier than it was without the mods... any explanations would be appreciated~ My active mods: Use Bitmap Font Minute-precise Clock ZOOM Inventory item background coloring Eliminate drop animation
[Release] Tiara v56
06/04/2010 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 108 Replies
Includes- -Spr33's IJL15.dll/.ini Mod -Paladin/Dark Knight/Falcon/Savage Beast Cutscene Removal -Boss Cutscene Removals -Remove Waterfall Drop Cutscene -Remove Artifact Discovery Cutscene -Fogless Dungeon and Underground Maze Minimaps -Mimic Patch -Forced Simplified Blacksmith/Tailoring Finish Minigames
Will their even be another Tiara?
04/09/2010 - Mabinogi - 29 Replies
Seems like Nexon has done a lot to beef up security lately. And with the new tiara not even being out yet, it worries me that "they" (whoever works on tiara), won't be able to make a new one. Atleast, not with the things most common, font changes, zoom, and such. Anybody got an answer? o-o
Tiara fix
02/18/2010 - Mabinogi - 44 Replies
Instal the last verson but remove skillinfo.xml in data/db/skill and race.xml in data/db and itemdb.xml in data/db (you might not need to do this one if you have an up to date itemdb) If your using any .dll edits, you have to make the appropriate changes otherwise they hafta to go if this dose not work for you instead of aimlessly flaming post of list of what you have an ill do a trial an error with it
New tiara ?
02/12/2010 - Mabinogi - 3 Replies
Is there a new tiara for G9 ?