Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 07:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mabinogi Trading

Discussion on Mabinogi Trading within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/15/2013, 06:47   #151

elite*gold: 0
selling account

im selling my mabinogi account on the alexina server. includes 4 chars 2 human 1 elf 1 giant all with trans. main char is ttl 2k and comes with 26 pets most combat skills are R1 demi skills R1, high rank music playin composing and knowledge, R1 fishing R1 range and R1 AR and many other high rank skills. ill look at all reasonable offers u can reach me at my email () or my Skype (cody.martin170) i take paypal only.

this includes a vindictus account human with paladin trans and a dragon nest account lvl 25 blader.

Old 05/16/2013, 00:06   #152

Bump!
Still selling~

Selling account on Alexina, its a Giant lvl 4.2k

Total lvl; 4298 / 200+ap free
over 32 pets -
- 1 maid partner
- 1 thunder dragon
- 1 ice dragon
- 1 yellow sprite
- 1 blk ostrich
- 5 dogs
- 7 horses
- 1 pelican etc.

in the accnt there are 2 humans and 2 elfs (mostly mule accnts)
account has been cleaned out, my items were given to my wife only 500k on bank
Pic displays skills and pets as well as total lvl and ap points.

serious bids only,
************payment through paypal ONLY********************

*contact me at greatfrontier55@gmail(dot)com or Yashaclone on skype

*people have been askin for my autowin; its 450$
i've received several offers for 200-300$ range but im not parting with this accnt for that little. Thank you for interest guys.
Old 05/18/2013, 05:09   #153

Selling close to 40m on Mari server, pm me for details.
Old 05/19/2013, 01:55   #154

S>1.8k mabinogi human acc RUARI

DETAILS
R1 skills
  • Production mastery
  • range
  • combat mastery
  • water cannon
  • flame burst
  • fire alchemy
  • soul of chaos (infra trans)
  • all demi skills except morrighans
    List of all the other skills that are not R1:
    Life:
    Combat:
    Magic:
    Alchemy:
    Fighter:
    Music:
Equips
  • Full dustin set
  • Red/white heavy punch bracer knuckles
  • flashy frog robe
  • Goddess Hamlets Sword (flashy handle)
  • 1 upgraded highlander bow
  • 1 vanilla highlander 16 dura
  • Wing bow ego
  • blue stone upgraded tidal wave cylinder
  • red stone upgraded volcano cylinder
  • full set of flame rider
  • All the items required to make avon shield
  • 2 falcatas
  • 1 rigid giant composite shield
  • 1 dragon shield max upgrade
  • MANY MORE ITMES IN BANK AND PETS
Pets
Additional notes: This nexon account has a lvl 60+ lann on vidictus with the best gear as of 2012 I think. Also has atleast 10+ nx guns on Combat Arms as well. I will ONLY take PAYPAL. Add me on skype aznboi61 for any more details.
Old 05/19/2013, 13:04   #155

vuy it

im selling my mabinogi account on the alexina server. includes 4 chars 2 human 1 elf 1 giant all with trans. main char is ttl 2k and comes with 26 pets most combat skills are R1 demi skills R1, high rank music playin composing and knowledge, R1 fishing R1 range and R1 AR and many other high rank skills. ill look at all reasonable offers u can reach me at my email () or my Skype (cody.martin170) i take paypal only.

this includes a vindictus account human with paladin trans and a dragon nest account lvl 25 blader.

seeing how im getting tired of trying to sell my account ill set auto sell at $200 I might go lower
Old 05/22/2013, 13:48   #156

Buying, Only in Mari:
Outfits : Portia, chang'e, Juliet, puppet theater, nudha F
Tryfing
Tethra
Cadabolg
Rosemary gloves
Colossus Armor

Private message me
Old 05/22/2013, 22:59   #157

Buying G15 Portia Costume for 200$ PayPal or NX/UGC on Ruairi post here or message me.

And/or Gold at the rate of 9 mil per 50$.
Old 05/24/2013, 01:44   #158

Selling account, with Level 5893 Giant main, Ruairi server

Why you would want this account/character. Can Easily do any dungeon or mission. Very powerful Character in general with great combat gear, devastating presence in dungeons and missions. Lance fighter warrior playstyle, with mage on the side for fun, I have all mage skills by the way, and was almost all r1 until i decided to rank them down for fight skills, its rather fun being a giant mage.

The account has a human, elf, and another giant also. I began the game as a giant, but later created a human once I found out humans get free characters.
The account has 15+ pets, I’m not going to count them, buts its more than 15. I do have a dragon, 2 horses, a crystal deer, black Pegasus for battle uses. Basically, I have 4 chars including the giant main, and 15 pets.

The other characters I consider mules, and haven’t played them pass level 500.

Stats: High Base Strength(only strength skills left to train are transformation mastery,mining, doppleganger, and the puppet skills)

Skill Set:
Combat Skills: All r1, except for evasion

Fighter Skills: All r1 except for tumble and respite

Puppet skills: Control Marionette r8, Pierrot Marionette r9, Colossus Marionette r4, Act 2: Threshold cutter r8, Act 1: inciting incident r9, Act 4: Rising Action r7, Act 6: Crisis r9, Act 7: Climatic Crash rA

Mage skills: Magic mastery r1, Lightning mastery r1, Fire Mastery r1, Fusion bolt r1, Bolt mastery r1, firebolt r1, icebolt r1, lightning bolt r1, R6 mana shield, r6 healing, hailstore r7, meditation r9, the following are downranked from r1 to r5: Blaze, fireball, thunder

Music Skills: Dischord r1, Battlefield Overture r5, Composing r8, Musical knowledge rA, Playing Instrument r8

Life Skills: R1 Carpentry, R1 production Mastery

Transformation skills: All maxed, beast lord

Demigod skills: All maxed, except for Wings of eclipse, which is often overused

Hidden Skills: Master berserker
Alchemy: Negligible ranks

Items/Equipment: All the following items are a list of what I consider worthwhile in mentioning and will come with the purchase of the account. Full colossal set, dyed black and red,Looks BADASS (body is upgraded). All my gear are black and red by the way. My IGN means blood in japanese, so I try to follow that look. I use Basic avenger body Valencia, upgraded, dexterity is on colossus helm, expansive is on colossus gaunts, fleet elegant on the boots, as my damage set. Black Angel Wings, Huw set. R6 fierce Knight lance, with level 4 elemental ice. Some Avon shields, valkrie shield(blk and red). And about 5 other clothing sets that can be used for looks, all dyed black. r5 speedy punch bracer knuckles. I also have 4 miku bags, the ones where you can summon the little people to pick up gold. All of my items are probably worth roughly 20-30m, this estimate includes the cost it took to create the elemental knight lance, and all of the enchants on me, and personally, I think its way underestimated. Black angel wings should still fetch a large amount of money, at least 12-15m. I have more Items, but I cannot remember all of them at the top of my head. All these items come with the sale of the account.
Just a heads up, the rank 4 elemental reforged lance is my strongest weapon; I have a decently strong fist also, but since it doesn't have elementals, the fighting abilities will not reach end game damages until an elemental reforged weapon can be made. Although I'm weaker than my other giant friends, I think this character is still fairly top tier combat material; meaning, I didn't reach the 100k damage mark yet, but I can still dish out more damage then 90% of the population(maybe an overestimation ).

Ego: level 35 str highlander claymore with r1 reforge, current reforge is rank 3 lightning. I previously had an Iron mace ego, but I decided that a level 6 elemental highlander claymore will dish out more damage than dual wielding ever will. The current reforge on the sword is only r3 lightning, but there is a r1 stat on it, that boosts reforge chances to r1 levels, so you are always welcome to try to achieve a elemental level 6 ego, which would theoretically be the strongest in game weapon, with a maxed out ego(unless lance ego's come out).

More side benefits/extras:
Vindictus: level 71-72 lann, I forget, with everlasting/apocryphos armor set, bounded to raiders set, dyed black and red. I lost my infinity blades through upgrades, but anyways, vindictus acc is just another side benefit, I’m not really accounting for it in this sale.
Kai lvl 60+ with level 60 gears
Karok lvl 60+ with level 60 ears.

Looking for ~$400, or best offer, Transaction via paypal only, pm me, and I will show more if questions asked. To buy, I will meet you personally in game, and show you all my gear, and if the transaction goes through after that, I will hand over everything after payment if you are still interested. Meaning the account, all the emails linked to the account, and anything else to secure the safety of the account. Just a heads up, the account has never been compromised or anything close to that matter, because it was built from scratch and I played it as a good player in general. You can keep the friend list if you want, since it has some of the top players in the game, or you can start anew and wipe everyone I know, for I will be letting my guildies know of my leave. Reason for selling the account is that I just needed to quit the game since I don't have too much time for it anymore, and I would hate to just delete everything(which I almost did), after all the time invested into it. Thanks, and PM me for more information on the sale of the account.

As for my trustworthiness, I wouldn't really know how to prove it, unless you talk to my in game friends, which wouldn't help much either, since they would obviously tell you that I'm trustworthy, which of course I really am. You'd have to trust my word for my trustworthiness, if that makes any sense, lol. If you are interested or have other methods in a secure transaction process, tell me about it, and if it makes sense we can follow through that process too. I apologies for the choppiness of the post, and all the grammatical errors. Thanks
Old 05/24/2013, 07:42   #159

Buying gold on Tarlach looking for roughly 20mil. Also looking for the Mysterious Robe. Pm me your price, I can do paypal or Nx
Old 05/30/2013, 03:00   #160

S> LVL 1745 BEAST Giant Account [Mari]

Account has:
2.5M
12 Pets
6 Characters
Great Combat Skills (Main skills are R1)

Armor + Weapons:
White Angel Wings
Metal Needle Dragon Felix Helm
Norman Burst Knight Norman Warrior Helm
Defensive Imp Valencia's Cross Line Plate Armor(Giant) (shown in pic
Glory Sword S (shown in pic)
Colin Plte Guantlets
Metal Needle Bold Spika Silver Plate Boots
Pilgrim Hat (Blue to white slow flash)
Gothic Riding Shoes (Blue to white slow flash)

Pics:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg mabinogi_2013_05_30_001.jpg (395.1 KB, 5 views)
Old 05/30/2013, 07:12   #161

Looking to trade A tera account or a Neverwinter guardian of neverwinter account or a guild wars 2 account for electric guitar. Let me know if you're interested and I can tell you what the accounts have. Looking for this guitar on Alexina.
Old 05/30/2013, 19:17   #162

Bump!
Still selling~

Selling account on Alexina, its a Giant lvl 4.2k

Total lvl; 4298 / 200+ap free
over 32 pets -
- 1 maid partner
- 1 thunder dragon
- 1 ice dragon
- 1 yellow sprite
- 1 blk ostrich
- 5 dogs
- 7 horses
- 1 pelican etc.

in the accnt there are 2 humans and 2 elfs (mostly mule accnts)
account has been cleaned out, my items were given to my wife only 500k on bank
Pic displays skills and pets as well as total lvl and ap points.

serious bids only,
************payment through paypal ONLY********************

*contact me at greatfrontier55@gmail(dot)com or Yashaclone on skype

*people have been askin for my autowin; its 450$
i've received several offers for 200-300$ range but im not parting with this accnt for that little. Thank you for interest guys.
Old 05/30/2013, 22:11   #163

Bump. Updated buying prices (I am looking for the equipments below) at Ruairi server as follows:

- Portia G15 for 250$ if legit (stats have to match a legit one) or 100$ if non legit (if stats are crazy like 0/0 def/prot. Either one MUST be G15. Will pay more if reforged to R2/R1 and/or if it has a decent commerce reforge stat on it.

Post here or private message me as I check these forums often.

EDIT - Rosemary Gloves bought.
Old 05/31/2013, 06:07   #164

sold
Old 06/01/2013, 05:13   #165

CHEAP

seeing how im getting tired of trying to sell my account ill set auto sell at $150 com on its a great price for an account lik this

Tags
account sale, mabinogi account trade, mabinogi accounts