Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 11:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Helpful Request

Discussion on Helpful Request within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Helpful Request

I see that the "Post your simple [Questions] and [Requests] here." thread is getting really big, is there a way to do like, a Chapter 2 of that same thread?

Cuz it feels like it's gotten so big that no one really looks at it very much anymore, only noobs cuz they don't know any better... or have an unfiltered need to rage about stupid stuff.

.... You know who you are <_<

btw, I'm only posting this question/request thing here until the Head Site Moderator has discussed this with the other moderators and people of importance, I expect that this will be taken down after the discussion no matter the outcome, so please don't immediately remove this and/or post comments here unless they pertain to THIS subject and THIS subject only. (Locking this thread might be an option if immaturity rears it's ugly head.) If you do post nonsensical **** here like a ******, then your father left you when you were a little kid and your mother has *** with your uncles while you do homework, all in the same 1 room low rent apartment.
Old 07/11/2010, 11:24   #2

Would like an autoit Wine aging macro It's not even so much for the bursting of the globs but by the time I change the speed to 100% I've let a glob slip away :/

Oops my bad I thought it was a 2nd going of that thread. I still want the wine script but I'm all for a renewal of the old thread!
Old 07/11/2010, 12:02   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouzuki View Post
Would like an autoit Wine aging macro It's not even so much for the bursting of the globs but by the time I change the speed to 100% I've let a glob slip away :/
Eh, no, no man, you keep posting ideals like this in the suggestion and request thread, not here man. THIS thread in particular is a request to renew THAT thread or make a FRESH and CLEAN COPY of THAT thread. But hey, at least someone else wants this mod to happen, I've asked for it like 4-5 times already.

Still, don't post requests here please, just ask for a refresher on the request thread, cuz reading all of those pages to see if someone made a mod request and someone else agreed to make the mod takes too long.