i thought it went by process name, but doubted it since thats just too easy. when i change the process name, it still is detected. keep in mind the things i tried were not just auto clickers, but had other functions.
same thing happened to me it says register hotkey failed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry0
Hey, I downloaded it and tried to run it as Administrator, but I need a pass. :L
alright you two. First off you only have one post so no wonder why you dont get what is happening here. There should be NO password required in this thread.
Im having problems on mabinogi for me when i run this, it works perfectly fine for anything else EXCEPT mabi. I dont know whats going on, what i do is i enter the time.. yadda yadda.. find a spot, and start it up! HOWEVER when i switch back to mabi.. IT DOES NOTHING! Someone gimme a hand here?
Im having problems on mabinogi for me when i run this, it works perfectly fine for anything else EXCEPT mabi. I dont know whats going on, what i do is i enter the time.. yadda yadda.. find a spot, and start it up! HOWEVER when i switch back to mabi.. IT DOES NOTHING! Someone gimme a hand here?
alright you two. First off you only have one post so no wonder why you dont get what is happening here. There should be NO password required in this thread.
What their issue seems to be is a Windows password to be required. If they're an administrator on their account, I suggest they put their password in and press Ok. If they're the only administrator on their account, I suggest they put no password in and press Ok.
Alright i fixed it. It was the Administrator problem. Such a simple problem with a simple solution, set it to Administrator. And im having the same problem with Holy but i think its the combination of the lag it takes for the person to set up the game + the lag of the time taking turns (turns are randomized) and the lag of the game overall. As said before it is not 100% accurate. It merely does the job for you and gives you a random number =\
I have been playing with it and i still can get it to where it even get close to max any help?
chances are you are clicking the hammer game and the auto clicker is not. Just set the cursor on the hammer and let the auto clicker do the work. Its not that hard :l
WTS: WOW US Legendary Hammer Account--Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings 09/06/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies LVL 80 Tauren Druid
Gear:
Fulll Epic Gear ilvl 264
Legendary Weapon--Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings
Special Mounts:
The only two-passenger flying mount in WOW---- X-53 Touring Rocket
Celestial steed flying mount
Traveler's Tundra Mammoth
Hammer game Possible Glitch/Hack? 07/12/2010 - Mabinogi - 6 Replies Well I was playing hammer game in Tara, and noticed some odd stuff happening in my group. There seemed to be a random person stealing turns from our party from across the square.
He claims he was using some kind of mod that required lag. I'm not sure how he was doing it, but I honestly have no clue how he was doing it. This isn't a request, but more of a warning to people to be careful and aware of this thing.
http://yfrog.com/jbmabinogi20100709001j
sorry about the link I'm not sure...
Bad Klicker...HAMMER GAME 06/21/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies Hey ich hab hier voll das hammer game...es heißt klicker....ist acuh ein ego-shooter sowas wie Matrix und CS in einem.....aber schaut selbst ;)
//LINKS RMOVED BY REIJIN//
es ist das 3te spiel von oben...sehts selbst !!! ;)
viel spaß noch mfg