Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 17:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Project

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Project

As most of you know I have had a farming bot on these forums for a while and its nowhere close to perfect. I need your help now. Please excuse me bringing him up but when i was learning to code autoit from dark he was telling me about how he was gonna start teaching me dll injection so that the bot would work while the window was pulled down. If this was the case in theory you could run multiple characters off of one computer and still browse the internet freely. I have no idea how to write code for that sort of thing but am willing to learn. If anybody is out there that can teach me please message me. This forum has slowed down and i think we should all pitch in to help the community.
- Cloud

Old 06/15/2010, 18:20   #2

WHY ARE YOU LISTENING TO DR?!

My ***, that guy knows about as much coding as a demented rodent.

Old 06/18/2010, 19:58   #3

I MEANT BEFORE THE WHOLE INCIDENT! haha chill im asking for help cuz i know he shouldn't be trusted.
Old 06/19/2010, 06:41   #4

If you aren't willing to use google to research the subject matter no single post here is going to teach you how to do what you're asking.

Old 06/19/2010, 16:05   #5

He knew about bots... And that was about it.
Old 06/19/2010, 17:36   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theri View Post
If you aren't willing to use google to research the subject matter no single post here is going to teach you how to do what you're asking.
Sweet Theri's back, welcome back man.
Old 06/20/2010, 18:05   #7

Quote:
theres so many links! haha do you think you could point me in the right direction?
Old 06/21/2010, 17:54   #8

try the autoit help file >>
Old 06/22/2010, 05:24   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudsdabomb View Post
theres so many links! haha do you think you could point me in the right direction?
Not really, for me its too much work to put into a game to multi-client in this manner.

You might check out:

It talks about injecting and executing code in an external process. It has some other links, I'm pretty sure a similar method could be used to take files and inject them into other process, like dll injection. At the very least you could use a similar method to do memory patching.

Even if you create memory in the clients process for your code you still need to be able to inject code to send commands to/through the client to the server.

All over my head to be honest, I haven't read a ton on it because I haven't wanted to dedicate the time to that kind of programming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfslashed View Post
Sweet Theri's back, welcome back man.
How's it going? I'm not playing mabi but unfortunately this forum is one of the few with active discussions on modifying and hacking a large variety of mmo games. So I happened to jump over here and drop a post while I was trollin, you know how it goes.
Old 06/24/2010, 07:42   #10

Quote:
Not really, for me its too much work to put into a game to multi-client in this manner.

You might check out:

It talks about injecting and executing code in an external process. It has some other links, I'm pretty sure a similar method could be used to take files and inject them into other process, like dll injection. At the very least you could use a similar method to do memory patching.

Even if you create memory in the clients process for your code you still need to be able to inject code to send commands to/through the client to the server.

All over my head to be honest, I haven't read a ton on it because I haven't wanted to dedicate the time to that kind of programming.

How's it going? I'm not playing mabi but unfortunately this forum is one of the few with active discussions on modifying and hacking a large variety of mmo games. So I happened to jump over here and drop a post while I was trollin, you know how it goes.
Thanks! now I know where to start.

thank you this helps alot and

« MABBOT!? | xml stuff »