Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 23:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Working safe fishing bot

Old 06/08/2010, 00:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
Cant help im a noob....*** some ppl

Old 06/11/2010, 06:19   #17

is this still working?

if so can someone help me out?

i just cant get fastcook to hook.

every time i get "Rocky is not operable window, you run the lodge, and then find the game."

dont know what that error means. i run as admin. i have logged in as admin and run win 7 as admin all the way. i have injected the dll but i am not sure if it is really injected.

i am also open to pm's if you want to talk about it there.

thank you for reading

Old 06/11/2010, 22:12   #18

Its just a really bad translation from the Korean.

It means - Run Mabinogi, then run cook, click on find and then hook.
Just a note to read the txt files that come with cook.
There are a couple of files you will need to modify just a bit to get cook to hook correctly.
[ no I'm not going to tell you step by step - its in the text files and obvious to anyone who can actually read ]
Old 06/12/2010, 20:27   #19

well im past that point. now im getting the same error as everyone else.

to run mabi as admin done that. run fastcook as admin done that. run both as admin done that.

yes i did the find but it will not hook.

i ran win 7 as administrator. no not just run as admin option. but actually booted as admin.

still will not hook.

if anyone can tell me how to get past this next hurdle. it would be appreciated.

the rest im pretty sure i got down with autoit and all. but to get to where i can use it is what i need.

Old 06/14/2010, 03:19   #20

any help please

i have made a full bypass. i am willing to share with whom ever can get fastcook working for me.

this is a full bypass not just a partial. i can run CE not UCE. rPE works.

if you are willing to help me out hit me up here or pm me.
Old 06/14/2010, 14:54   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciferxe View Post
i have made a full bypass. i am willing to share with whom ever can get fastcook working for me.

this is a full bypass not just a partial. i can run CE not UCE. rPE works.

if you are willing to help me out hit me up here or pm me.
OH OH OH Can I be first to call BS? =D

Let me state my logic, though. It's a little rude to call you out without reason, right?

First, a rather weak point. Who the hell are you? You just come here, claiming to have a bypass, and asking for help? Fishy at best.

Second, a "full bypass" would allow you to run anything. Why can't you run a UCE? You know that the 'U' in "UCE" stands for "Undetected". In theory, a UCE could run on *some* non-bypassed systems.

Third, you can write a "full bypass" but can't figure out how to even properly use Fastcook? Sounds like you tried to inject the .dll using an injector. I am not impressed.

Lastly, your use of proper capitalization is atrocious. The only capital letters I saw in your posts were in acronyms. I equate having a bypass to being intelligent (assuming you wrote said bypass yourself). I hope you're not trying to convince me you're very intelligent by not using capital letters appropriately.

Next time you pull a bluff, do a better job.
Old 06/15/2010, 06:07   #22

one thing is i understand what a uce is. what i was trying to state is some people can only get a uce working and not cheat engine itself. i was trying to state i can get CE to work.

actually im i am a freelance coder. you dont have to know me from here. i am on quite a few forums not just here. i work on a lot of different projects.

second thing is this is the internet. gramar does not matter anymore. if you can get the point of what is being said then it does not matter.

the problem i am having is the same as a few other people with fast cook. apparently you have not had the issue.

it is where it will not let you hook it because it need permission that does not exist.

yes i could debug fastcook. but i was hoping to trade. it will take me a while to figure it out from scratch.
Old 06/15/2010, 17:38   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmage333 View Post
OH OH OH Can I be first to call BS? =D

Let me state my logic, though. It's a little rude to call you out without reason, right?

First, a rather weak point. Who the hell are you? You just come here, claiming to have a bypass, and asking for help? Fishy at best.

Second, a "full bypass" would allow you to run anything. Why can't you run a UCE? You know that the 'U' in "UCE" stands for "Undetected". In theory, a UCE could run on *some* non-bypassed systems.

Third, you can write a "full bypass" but can't figure out how to even properly use Fastcook? Sounds like you tried to inject the .dll using an injector. I am not impressed.

Lastly, your use of proper capitalization is atrocious. The only capital letters I saw in your posts were in acronyms. I equate having a bypass to being intelligent (assuming you wrote said bypass yourself). I hope you're not trying to convince me you're very intelligent by not using capital letters appropriately.

Next time you pull a bluff, do a better job.
LMAO

« What functions are also server-sided? | Vanishing Sound »