Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 16:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i need some help

Discussion on i need some help within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i need some help

It happened that I never write a post, not by grace or by simple spam, in part because the mod never worked for me = S I apologize for making my first post a post for help.

I have a problem with mabinogi. the mobs are too fast and some are ridiculously strong, for example:

Grumlin: ice and lighting bolt load faster than my WM .... yes, that is faster than the 0.8 seconds it takes to load WM

Shadow Archer: zero shot, defense, very fast loading, load range like an elf and magnum shot like elf with magnum r1 --.--.... critics are ridiculously high too

all mobs ignore their alt, so it almost always does the defense-n +1- counter work ... not even dream with magic combination

the aggro is too fast and the range of detection appears to have been increased

I can not do WM + smash!

I send an tikect to mabinogi but ...I do not think I need to say that there was no answer

I have this problem almost a month ago

i reinstal mabi but still dont work =S dont know wt to do
if anyone has an idea of how to solve this problem I would appreciate your help.

Thx
Old 05/02/2010, 19:10   #2

This is not a mod problem, it's a server sided problem. It's supposed to be this way.
Old 05/02/2010, 19:17   #3

but I read many topics here, and the people of this forum handles a lot of information and knowledge that could serve, besides I thought that I could find someone who had gone through a similar problem
Old 05/02/2010, 20:31   #4

I smell a lagger...
Old 05/02/2010, 22:28   #5

Its called skill lag; the lag when you switch weapons, the lag between using smash and mill is all the same.

If you haven't already done so, disable nagle. It will remove most of your lag. Nagle algorithm was used when people had dial-up internet connections to make sure you had a stable connection by limiting the connection strength or something.... but anyways here is the page that has the instructions of how to disable nagle, its on Mabinogi Guru so its legit:

Hope this helped~
Old 05/04/2010, 06:44   #6

...i buy my new PC around ....a month ...lol i forget to disabled the "nagle" in this PC ..gonna try this now thx xD
Old 05/04/2010, 23:44   #7

>_> im glad i cant lag
Old 05/05/2010, 02:23   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happix View Post
OMG NO WAY!!!!!
the strong part is just being a crappy wannabe,
and the aggro fast is cause of nexons ai change, FTW

Thats just cause you think somethings wrong

, who cares shadow missions stink anyways

THEN FIND SOME FRICKING WAY TO COUNTER THAT, SERIOUSLY

:3, thnx for that information Sherlock Holmes

Obvious fail

O_O failure, tickets never get answered, this especially, because nexon did it so people would buy more nao

WRONG it actually happened about two weeks after g9 update :3

... wth?

Grab a hammer and smash your face in that might fix it

as do i

NO PROBLEM IDIOT
What's the point of flaming someone who is actually politely asking for help unlike other real idiots who just come here to demand we help them with mods or some bull shit. This guy just wanted info on perhaps what he didn't realize was caused by a game patch, think before you flame please.

You attempt at flaming someone for no reason at all, in addition to the fact that your post contains your flawed opinions about the game, makes your post an epic fail

Statements of fail:
Claim that shadow missions stink: Is that why all the high lvl people camp there daily for exp?
Claim that WM+Smash is an obvious fail: Is that why there is a combo called smashmill that everyone abuses?
Old 05/05/2010, 04:28   #9

thank you, I have my lag problem solved, in the end was the Nagle algorithm, thank you all for your help, special thanks to spazzzedout

thx diometer and..... NP , anyway, i think it was fun xD

Pd: too many "thx " i think .. xD
Old 05/05/2010, 20:57   #10

Quote:
Claim that shadow missions stink: Is that why all the high lvl people camp there daily for exp?
Claim that WM+Smash is an obvious fail: Is that why there is a combo called smashmill that everyone abuses?
First off, they fail because of the new a.i.s :P
Second off, what i meant was that it was a fail that he can't do a smashmill...
Old 05/05/2010, 23:57   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happix View Post
First off, they fail because of the new a.i.s :P
Second off, what i meant was that it was a fail that he can't do a smashmill...
The AI affects everything, not just shadow missions, why don't you quit mabi since it all stinks now?

He can't do smashmill due to lag, how is that fail on his part?
Closed Thread