Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 00:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Requests

Discussion on [Request]Requests within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/20/2010, 19:57   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoustic View Post
I know this may sound very nooby but, when I open files like skills.dll all I get is gibberish text (ÌÌÌjÿh«) is there a separate program I need to decrypt, if so where would I find such a thing? Also, how would I get fantasia to let me activate the mods it says it comes with? I right clicked my mabi and I tried clicking various options but, it didn't do anything.

Please excuse my ignorance, I just started doing stuff like this a couple of days ago.
Interactive Disassembler.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2010, 23:12   #62

The files are encrypted to fit a certain output standard, when you open them they convert to ascii text or unicode and you get a bunch of weird symbols. You'll need IDA or Ollydbg to trans code the files for you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/21/2010, 02:06   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawntobishop View Post
The files are encrypted to fit a certain output standard, when you open them they convert to ascii text or unicode and you get a bunch of weird symbols. You'll need IDA or Ollydbg to trans code the files for you.
As I said.. ):
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2010, 03:18   #64

request puppehs i like teh puppehs o.o
Old 02/21/2010, 03:37   #65

Request: Free NX :3
Old 02/21/2010, 11:49   #66

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
this thread make no sense! and begging for thanks is not allowed!

~closed~
Closed Thread