Back on topic, I think that we will still be able to mod mabinogi even though it is web launched. GunZ is a major example of that. Meh, I'll guess we will see what happens as this progresses tomarrow. I hate web launchers though <_<
OH, that's what a web launcher is. I'm sitting here thinking they made an application so you can play mabinogi from the web browser kinda like runescape. Disregard my earlier posts then LOL I could care less if this **** is fake or not.
OH, that's what a web launcher is. I'm sitting here thinking they made an application so you can play mabinogi from the web browser kinda like runescape. Disregard my earlier posts then LOL I could care less if this **** is fake or not.
... Nexon would have the power to run such a massive game browser based? Yeah right, And if nexon managed to do that, It would be packet editing galore.
About time to be totally honest. Though, the same true coders/crackers will make new mods and just like every time it's happened, SOMEONE will be a douche and leak it out...only to repeat the process over again.
I just hope 1 Charge FB isn't patched. I ******* love that mod (and it's not even useful for pvp so what's the harm?)
the only thing one charge fireball cant do is charge the fireball crystal thing in one charge T___T. But hey its still better then ******** up your mana in a normal fight o3o
it's going to be all web launcher... you launch the mabinogi launcher and it will open a mabinogi website page where you would then have to launch the client from the web ._.
... Nexon would have the power to run such a massive game browser based? Yeah right, And if nexon managed to do that, It would be packet editing galore.
Use your brain, or what's left of it >_>
Rofl. Rage more. You know nothing of what nexon can or cannot do. And a browser-based client would make much more sense than a dumb web launcher. Seems pretty useless to me.
and you sir seem useless to me? -.- point is if nexon goes full web the lag would increase 10 fold and the amount of players would drop and since fewer are playing fewer are buying nx and nexon will come Q_Q begging for more of our money so to be smart they wouldn't go full web however the web launcher is an attempt to bring more traffic to the nexon page thus increasing advertising opportunities and income from the advertising :3
Rofl. Rage more. You know nothing of what nexon can or cannot do. And a browser-based client would make much more sense than a dumb web launcher. Seems pretty useless to me.
I know this is stereotypical of NEXON but I swear they would never put that much effort into something to turn it into a web-based game. I agree though, this launch is kinda useless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbstewa
and you sir seem useless to me? -.- point is if nexon goes full web the lag would increase 10 fold and the amount of players would drop and since fewer are playing fewer are buying nx and nexon will come Q_Q begging for more of our money so to be smart they wouldn't go full web however the web launcher is an attempt to bring more traffic to the nexon page thus increasing advertising opportunities and income from the advertising :3
Not to mention if they did it in a web browser, they'd be at the hacking/modding community's mercy due to lower protection/no protection at all.
Oh, solution to their attempt to make more money by advertising: Firefox with Adblock/Noscript.
Oh, solution to their attempt to make more money by advertising: Firefox with Adblock/Noscript.
or both o .o''
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightclown
the only thing one charge fireball cant do is charge the fireball crystal thing in one charge T___T. But hey its still better then ******** up your mana in a normal fight o3o
are you suuuuure? its just another edit (and hell if it doesnt work theres always mana tunnels)
I didn't say a web browser game would be practical or that it would be flawless. I just said it would make more sense than a web launcher. I mean you need to have the game installed anyways to use it so what's the point?
"Auto Use Heal Skill" feature from SROKing 04/29/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies i am a warrior cleric, how do i use this function? i checked it but the bot didnt switch to cleric rod and heal
or this wont switch weapons?