Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 03:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Autoit3+ImageSearch Problems

Discussion on Autoit3+ImageSearch Problems within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Autoit3+ImageSearch Problems

I'm back with more questions! (Mr. Kev, if you're reading this, these are not simple questions, per sè.)

I was subliminally encouraged to post here again by one of the guys here. I won't give his name, but I think he was cut in Half awhile back. Or cut Half way, I don't remember. xP

on to my dilemma! I have 4 accounts and only 2 computers. I wanna know if there is a working, bypassless method of opening 2 or more clients. I've searched and I couldn't find anything that worked. I'm running Vista business sp1 32bit on both systems.

Next dilemma. I have at least 1 script per mule and about 4 mules, currently. I my problem is that AutoIt only loops the first command under the "While (1)"
whether it's a send command or an imagesearch. Only when I mess with the mouse will it move through the rest of the script. Is this an error with AutoIt or ImageSearch? I'll post my codes when I can.

Last question: how do I do the spoiler thing? O_o
please forgive my long-windedness and n00biness.
And thanks in advance to he/she with the best answer!
Old 02/04/2010, 19:11   #2

bracket spoiler bracket.

nothing wrong with imagesearch or autoit, post your script.
Old 02/04/2010, 23:04   #3

Simple enough.... Here they are.

Sheep shearing and wool pickup
Never sees sheep unless to click randomly for a moment.

Cobweb Gathering
Does not see webs. Dunno if moving and clicking will temp. fix it.

Handicraft: Paper Cranes
Spams F1 REALLY fast. Clicking fixes it for awhile.

Weaving Cobwebs
Haven't checked this one since stuff started messing up.

For the record, I HAVE been testing tolerance for a good setting, but on occasion, 254 sees nothing but 255 sees the Mabi logo in the top right in windowed mode.
Old 02/04/2010, 23:18   #4

For starters I find going above 150 for tolerance is a big no-no. You'll match anything and everything. Looks to me like you need to redo your images and work on getting good matches. Also, doing searches for non-items in the outside environment daylight, night time and rain will have an impact on image matches. For the f1, it will spam f1 very fast if it doesn't find your image.
Old 02/04/2010, 23:31   #5

Ok, in that case, i think there is a minor problem with ImageSearch, then. Well, actually, I'm going to run a few no night time tests. I'll report the results when I get back.
Old 02/04/2010, 23:41   #6

I posted elsewhere code to add transparency to imagesearch, it's not perfect and I need to make another update to it but it helps with matching pictures in various outside conditions provided you know what you're doing
Old 02/05/2010, 00:32   #7

Ah. I think I can figure it out. Do you HAVE to use .bmp or .jpg with ImageSearch? It doesn't look like either of those can handle transparency.

EDIT: The Handicraft and Weaving Scripts worked once. but then when I retried them, they didn't work. The rest were messed up as well.
Old 02/05/2010, 01:11   #8

Technically Imagesearch supports like every image format or whatever but they don't all actually work. Bmp and gif have the best results, everything else is shoddy. Don't use png. Transparency in the file doesn't mean anything. better to use color coded transparency such as treating all white or black or whatever as being transparent. See my post or check out auto hot key's documentation for imagesearch since that's where autoit's imagesearch code comes from.