Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 23:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Worth coming back 2018?

Discussion on Worth coming back 2018? within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 74
Worth coming back 2018?

Hello how is the game today? Is it worth coming back to play? or is it just the usual pay 2 win status?

Old 04/23/2018, 14:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
...If your worry is about P2W then abandon the official server forever, at this point they are charging for what was free before (want new expansions on your homestead? spend NX to expand it now), there was a collab and the only free thing for players was a bangle with a compass that shows who is close to you if the one that holds the other bangle is nearby, the rest was just gacha only.

Besides so far i know Nexon is getting ready to increase the RAM required to play to 8 or 16gb at any moment.

Old 04/23/2018, 22:03   #3

elite*gold: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni-Zero View Post
...If your worry is about P2W then abandon the official server forever, at this point they are charging for what was free before (want new expansions on your homestead? spend NX to expand it now), there was a collab and the only free thing for players was a bangle with a compass that shows who is close to you if the one that holds the other bangle is nearby, the rest was just gacha only.

Besides so far i know Nexon is getting ready to increase the RAM required to play to 8 or 16gb at any moment.
If that's the case, guess there's no point going back.
Old 09/20/2019, 11:26   #4

The whole point of the game is that u dont need high lvl gear or anything u just need to chill wth friends and lvl skills so wtf?

Old 10/05/2019, 12:15   #5

The **** did you smoked? the game is about fashionogi and TTL very VERY high TTL last time i checked players could buy 500% exp fruits so i imagine that they can now buy RB pots

« Any Private Server News? | - »