I was looking into using Manaforming without a steam oven. I don't know if I am even jumping the right conditions, but I already tried most of them. Like some of them findprop or looking for a particular region, I jumped them all, but the game still somehows search for the steam oven anyways.
You Guys/Girls Remember When u fight Glas and u use the scrolls to make u have like SUPER def and protection is there a way u can mod that to always be with you?
Is it possible to make an edit to the Elf skill "Hide" to make it automatically usable even if your using a skill like mining?
I.e. I'm mining a rock and a monster aggros me, but I don't have time to cancel the mining skill and then go into hide so I just press Hide and it automatically overruns the skill I was using?
I was wonder if any of the stuff posted here on the forum works for the EU version of Mabinogi, and if so mind telling me wich ones are working be it bot or mod and maybe a quick guide for it?
Would be awesome if someone could help me out on that.
Bots etc should work for EU, as should the graphics mods from that particular release. IJL and .dll modifications are unlikely to work seeing as the addresses may be changed.
I have a quick question;
who here can actually play without mods.
Only thing I really wanted is the pickup bot because I find it annoying lol.
On a side note I tried the multibot pack but didnt work, pickup bot gave an error and 1 of the others got detected by HS straight away.
Anyway to work around it? I've tried searching but seeing as the stuff posted wasnt really directed to this version I have no idea what would and wouldn't work =\
So as long as I stick to running the script from autoit instead of using the already made exe on the pack then should be able to avoid detection right?
Now just have to search the forum for the scripts =P
Is it possible to make an edit to the Elf skill "Hide" to make it automatically usable even if your using a skill like mining?
I.e. I'm mining a rock and a monster aggros me, but I don't have time to cancel the mining skill and then go into hide so I just press Hide and it automatically overruns the skill I was using?
Anyone wanna help me out with this? I'm not trying to seem pushy, I just want to know if its possible.
Post your simple [Questions] and [Requests] here. 02/08/2011 - Mabinogi - 300 Replies Post your simple and here.
Instead of people making tons of threads for stupid questions, post them here, please. Usually these little questions are easily answered and do not require a whole thread to discuss (and these usually turn into flame wars and things).
*This is a repost, the previous thread was crowded and unusable*
Simple questions, simple answers :) 11/09/2009 - Kal Online - 2 Replies Hello guys :)
I've been reading this forum for a while, and I found very nice information here but still, some threads in german can't provide me whole knowledge I'm looking for, that's why I'm asking some questions :)
1. kiki uce - is it working on windows xp/vista ?
2. I'm willing to check that on my own, but maybe somebody knows that already - will store hack (http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/kal-online/300254 -tutorial-money-bug-store-hack.html) work on R3volution server ? There's GBL v2...
where do we post questions/requests 10/02/2009 - Main - 1 Replies Want to request someone makes hacks for Cronous. Its a low budget game and it needs to be hacked due to the fact best xp u can get is 0.01. per kill.
Need some fairly simple macro requests 10/11/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies Hi again all. I was just about to finish up my full pack version of my archer lab macro when I realised. I already have made many macro's that you guys may find usefull and if I aint made them yet I could make them quickly. So, What macro's would you guys like to see added?
So far thinking like fc/pervade macro (pot and meditation versions), lab lvl 1 macro, guard lvler, spell lvler, arrow reloader, intensify trainer, spirit healing trainer, xp skill trainer and possible trojan lab lvling...