Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 14:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Equip 0 durability items?

Discussion on Equip 0 durability items? within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/25/2010, 02:19   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevsprk View Post
Probably a server sided timer. Btw, about the pm you sent me, you can't magically join a UG. You have to prove you know a bit by releasing smaller public stuff.
lol PM for a reason ^_^ and yeah its prolly a server timer
Old 01/25/2010, 03:12   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CecyElmo View Post
Durability has a timer, sooo wouldn't you think you could find something about this timer in the dll's? O-o idk which one thoes :3
Yes, there was something about the timer in the dll's. I modified it so **** that is on a timer should still work and stuff, and it didn't.

Stop hoping.
Old 01/25/2010, 05:30   #18

Tick Tick Tick Tick...
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] New items, possible to equip more than one?
05/31/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
Hello all You guys probably know that after BMR update, new acessories such as Clever Gold Ring (52 increased damage / +3% physical resistance) were added. But we can wear just one of them... (Ring of Soul also) I've been thinking if there's a way to change something in data.pak using WinHex, so that would be possible to wear not just one ring. Anybody knows something about it? I checked some .csv files and changed some stuff in the data.pak, but the closest I got was the little red...
[Tutorial] Equip Items Anywhere
10/28/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 123 Replies
This cheat is for alowing you to equip items wherever you want. ETC; Equip boots (mercy) on jewelry spots or weapons with iggy talics to boost your output damage. 1. Search the item you want to equip. 2. As the 10x damage cheat for launchers, browse memory. it will look like this: (its usualy in the top10 adresses of your memery) http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/6341/itemsrl0. jpg
How to get items, equip etc for free :b
12/28/2006 - MapleStory - 37 Replies
just create a site like this: ( My site... ) now create some new accounts ( mules ) and go with a low lvl character to a city ( full channel )... like kerning city party quest area :b Spam the Url ( " Visit www.example.dl.am for new hacks and bypass!" ) Some noobs will sign up. If you've got 2 computers u can take the money and the items of the accounts easily alone. If you don't have 2 computers search a friend who helps you :3 It works really! Here a screenshot of my organizer :b
Equip items without strenght!!!
11/24/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 53 Replies
So.. 1th step!! Make a water tao and equip a lvl 5 wand!!! Upgrade the level of the wand at market. You dont have enough streght but the wand is on you but do you need the lvl requirements!! Dont put down the wand because you cant equip again!! You can repair the wand with Cotobo!!
equip items without proficency
04/05/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 22 Replies
this is a very simple bug that seems to work with most types of items. equip a low level weapon and met it up in market. however as soon as u unequip it you will be unable to re equip it till u have the proficency level