Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 11:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fireball 1 charge?

Discussion on Fireball 1 charge? within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fireball 1 charge?

Fireball 1 Charge isn't working anymore? I tried today and it seem like it still requires 5 charge even after the tut that was given.

Old 01/10/2010, 08:38   #2

It still works.

Re-edit it.
Old 01/10/2010, 17:02   #3

Nvm I got it to work.
Old 01/16/2010, 14:13   #4

Ah i see,
Old 01/16/2010, 14:55   #5

-Sigh-
Old 01/16/2010, 16:11   #6

Necro much? It's patched now....
Old 01/17/2010, 08:30   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenrir2037 View Post
Necro much? It's patched now....
I'm going to hesitate from saying something as it would cause an uproar of both positive and negative proportions.
Old 01/17/2010, 18:06   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiChris View Post
I'm going to hesitate from saying something as it would cause an uproar of both positive and negative proportions.
I think I know what you're getting at.

Not that I play Mabi too much anymore anyways, I play CoD MW2 now :3
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Packet Edit One Charge Fireball
08/23/2011 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 74 Replies
No, it's not a modded .dll, as some of you thought. It's packet editing. However, it will only work on one type of monster at a time. What you do is, open rPE, attach it to Client.exe, login, Then you charge fireball fully, start recording, launch fireball, then stop recording. The packet for firing fireball should be about 40~43 bytes. Now, charge fireball once. Target a monster that you fired fireball at originally (Ex, you fired it at a Brown Fox, then target a brown fox.). Send the...
[Guide] Basic DLL Editing 1: One Charge Fireball
07/05/2010 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 256 Replies
Well, this isn't the guide I said I would do, but I think this better shows the basics to get people started editing. The only problem with doing a guide on this one is that not all people have fireball, so they can't test it. I'll post the 2nd guide in a few days and show something more general that all people can test their work.. Step 1: Download OllyDbg and IDA Pro. Install IDA and extract Olly to a folder where you can access it. Step 2: Open Skill.dll up in IDA Pro and let the auto...
1 charge fireball traceable?
02/05/2010 - Mabinogi - 22 Replies
Let's say I'm training solo in a dungeon using this and continually spamming it to monsters left and right? Is this easily detected or is it on the same league with long range fb and long distance phoenix feather?
Mabinogi-Single charge Fireball
01/18/2010 - Mabinogi - 9 Replies
Alright i have absolutely no knowledge of IDA or OllyDBG so don't get mad if this information is useless. I was talking to a friend and this is what he told me. It is for a single charge FB mod. When you open the dll with IDA there should be a window that also pops up beside the main codes and serial numbers that will house the name of skills. So like CSkillFirebolt. Then it will have a {Void} beside it. Double click on that and it will take you to the section that deals with that...
Help With Fireball with one charge.
12/05/2009 - Mabinogi - 12 Replies
Hi, I was playing around with the skill.dll in mabinogi and i think i found something related to fireball without the 5 charges, i know there's a version released already but i like to figure how things work out by myself. :) So... anyways i don't understand this part i know its somehow testing/comparing something. can i just change test to NOP or JMP. I'm new to this so sorry if it doesn't make much sense. and...