Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 00:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


[release] マビノギ G13S1 test02  サーバーファイル

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
[release] マビノギ G13S1 test02  サーバーファイル

성교 나쿠 김
mmosalon.2ch.net


Code:
server (2.7gb) : https://mega.nz/#!bAx2gZpb!lua-0omy_wGbtYHPkghipKnaZA5j5-6TvkWh8pHKG5o
client (1.8gb) : https://mega.nz/#!eI5m2RpI!v1aO7BTVWNxTlMmQwp4_X4njtV1UMVV9ZYwDiwPrX-M

server (2.7gb) : https://www.dropbox.com/s/87mbgi6n6fe5vd2/ProjectM200JP.7z?dl=0
client (1.8gb) : https://www.dropbox.com/s/ig9y55fpj4qejg0/ProjectM200JPClient.7z?dl=0



zviper01 is offline  
Old 12/29/2016, 11:14   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 545
Received Thanks: 582


My phone did not just wake me up from this.

I am downloading the files right now.

Edit: I can confirm. It's legit. You got the Coordinator, Authenticator, GameServer, MabiOps. Everything seems to be there
SQL DB seems to be missing I am guessing.

The password seems to be missing, I am brute forcing the zip file after failed attempts.


[P2933]Step29 is offline  
Old 12/29/2016, 17:08   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by [P2933]Step29 View Post

My phone did not just wake me up from this.
Oh, yes it did. I've been waiting for this day to come.

So, he made a post on RZ too with some screenshots and the password. I will be making an account for there to post. Looking at the files right now.

Okay, so everything should be here except the fact that the SQLDB and some web templetes are indeed missing. Its not a huge problem however as the SQL DB can always be recoded, and the blessed gods of devcat gave us the ability to use XML mode (Highly not recommended but it works). You got everything you need by decompiling DB_XML, Auth, and MessengerServer (they are coded in c#). The only hard part would be the schema of the SQL, but I suppose the documents might help.

There doesnt seem to be some sort of instructions anywhere. Ill go ahead and see if I can make a simple quick fast guide today
Flipend0 is offline  
Old 12/29/2016, 21:22   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 545
Received Thanks: 582
Nice, everything seems to be working. The only thing we are missing is the ability to launch MessengerServer, Guilds, and Housing Searching board because no webserver.

Server is mainly in Japanese Text, English is possible to an certain extend. NPC and Quest text would most likely have to be re-translated unforutnatly.

I can't get MabiOps to work. Not sure why

I'm guessing the AntiHack+ is to block certain exploits. Famous hacks like GM Hide or Lost Elf Dupe doesn't work.


[P2933]Step29 is offline  
Old 12/29/2016, 23:01   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipend0 View Post
Oh, yes it did. I've been waiting for this day to come.

So, he made a post on RZ too with some screenshots and the password. I will be making an account for there to post. Looking at the files right now.

Okay, so everything should be here except the fact that the SQLDB and some web templetes are indeed missing. Its not a huge problem however as the SQL DB can always be recoded, and the blessed gods of devcat gave us the ability to use XML mode (Highly not recommended but it works). You got everything you need by decompiling DB_XML, Auth, and MessengerServer (they are coded in c#). The only hard part would be the schema of the SQL, but I suppose the documents might help.

There doesnt seem to be some sort of instructions anywhere. Ill go ahead and see if I can make a simple quick fast guide today

Did you help release this or do you know the person?
kevinbad2010 is offline  
Old 12/30/2016, 20:46   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinbad2010 View Post
Did you help release this or do you know the person?
I was asked shortly before release for advice on the best way to release the files
I don't fully know the person/op myself.
Flipend0 is offline  
Old 12/31/2016, 12:44   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Well, First post so I'm not exactly creditable but this is pretty much why I've been lurking for and If this is indeed what I've been waiting for this might make what I'm doing a lot easier.

Long Story short and brief been working on a game like Mabinogi for some time now. If the codes all here I will expatiate my work tremendously.

Quote:
So, he made a post on RZ
Would you mind private messaging me the post or source?

~Regards

Cragun
Cragun is offline  
Old 01/02/2017, 08:07   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 16
I'll just link it here, It's easier and gets more attention then here anyways.


Flipend0 is offline  
Reply



« Luoqi Gold | Mabinogi Test Server (Running with real server files) »

Similar Threads
MabinogiReborn | マビノギリボーン
Edit: "Mabinogi Reborn" is a discontinued server This post is now being modified for "Mabinogi Professional" (or MabiPro) instead, where I am the...
61 Replies - Mabinogi
ペイセーフカード10ユーロを売る
興味のある場合は、レポート
7 Replies - elite*gold Trading
~ KAZUYA2 FUN/PVP 2013 (VORSTELLUNG) ~ &
Server START HEUTE 18 UHR den 05.08.2013...
398 Replies - Metin2 PServer News
著作権について | プライバシーに関する方針 | お問い合わせ
2010/08/23 8月24日22時頃から2時頃まで上位ネットワークの緊急メンテナンス作業を実施します。作業中はサーバに接続ができなくなります。ご了承ください。 2010/08/22...
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.