Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fastcook problem

Discussion on Fastcook problem within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fastcook problem

After i inject Mabiraccoon, i was able to hook the client with fastcook, but after like 30 sceond, Hacshield memory error comes out? what is the problem??
Old 12/13/2009, 01:52   #2

You need to turn MabiRaccoon off after doing whatever it is you need to do, because MabiRaccoon is a public bypass that only works for about 20 minutes.
Instead of hooking fastcook, inject it with perX.
Also, in perX, select the "Close after injection" box and "Auto inject" box so HS doesn't detect perX.
Old 12/13/2009, 01:55   #3

i opened PerX, set it to autoinject, after that, i used Fastcook, i cooked one dish, and then the hackshield memory error came out..
Old 12/13/2009, 02:17   #4

Oh.
I guess hackshield detects fastcook then. Idk what to do at this point Dx
Old 12/13/2009, 09:07   #5

can anyone help??
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
fastcook
02/04/2010 - Mabinogi - 7 Replies
Until today, i have been using fastcook with imagesearch and jinsunogi patch. It worked well and i was able to hook fastcook with mabinogi for hours o: But suddenly it decided to not work for me anymore. I keep on getting an error about an admin issue. The error states: * PID= 3504 permission error: openProcess()failed. If you use Vista,right click the mabinogi icon, select * run as administrator", and then restart mabinogi* The funny thing is, after i run mabinogi as administrator, the...
(Help)Fastcook 1.75
01/18/2010 - Mabinogi - 4 Replies
hi there, Im new to this place and is wondering how fastcook works. everytime i try to hook the game it keeps saying permission error. right-click mabinogi icon and run as admin then restart mabinogi. Im always admin and even after trying this it wont work. Also, when i was looking at the food tab, not all the words are in english and I cant seem to find cheese bread(mixing) or fried egg(baking) If possible can you please explain how to set up auto cooking
Fastcook help D:
11/15/2009 - Mabinogi - 6 Replies
Whenever i try to open fast cook and click on that bread icon compent tabct32.0cx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered what am i supsoe to do?
fastcook??? what do i do with it?
11/10/2009 - Mabinogi - 1 Replies
k i have the itemdb.ini, itemdb.english.txt, and the rest of the files that come with it, and done all the instructions. Now what do i do with the item.ini? would subing it mabi have a impact? or do i use the number things in sub for something else?