Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 17:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Attention epvper's

Discussion on Attention epvper's within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Attention epvper's

I just want to state for the fact that the bypass that Darkraccoon released (after digging up) does not work, nor has it ever for mabinogi. I falsified all of the information i posted in regards to checkboxes posts stateing it was fake. I used my own working bypass to allow me to swap files and go undetected while saying it was the work of the bypass that darkraccoon so aptly made his own. I had done this because I really want to see this forum go nowhere, it's full of idiots and leachers with the few decent people actually releaseing anything normally finding it by accident, getting it from someone else or googleing it. The fact that noone after my screenshots questioned if it was working or not is most upsetting because of the fact that it never has. It's not a bypass for mabinogi and in all honesty CANT work.

TL;DR I lied and proved that almost every active poster/leecher is a moron. Good job. Checkbox I hope this makes up for being such a ***** about it.
Old 12/10/2009, 01:42   #2

we all know it never worked, you dont have to go on and on about it :/

and im not an idiot btw, dont say i am before you know me. your assuming. and we all know what assuming makes.
Old 12/10/2009, 02:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisterspi0 View Post
I just want to state for the fact that the bypass that Darkraccoon released (after digging up) does not work, nor has it ever for mabinogi. I falsified all of the information i posted in regards to checkboxes posts stateing it was fake. I used my own working bypass to allow me to swap files and go undetected while saying it was the work of the bypass that darkraccoon so aptly made his own. I had done this because I really want to see this forum go nowhere, it's full of idiots and leachers with the few decent people actually releaseing anything normally finding it by accident, getting it from someone else or googleing it. The fact that noone after my screenshots questioned if it was working or not is most upsetting because of the fact that it never has. It's not a bypass for mabinogi and in all honesty CANT work.

TL;DR I lied and proved that almost every active poster/leecher is a moron. Good job. Checkbox I hope this makes up for being such a ***** about it.
You talked a lot but somehow I can't see the point of this post. You want a cookie or something? Because I am fresh out.
Old 12/10/2009, 02:22   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by redjoker5 View Post
You talked a lot but somehow I can't see the point of this post. You want a cookie or something? Because I am fresh out.
your out cause i ate them all >:D

and hes just restating that none of the bypasses posted here work (at least, not for mabi), which we all know already anyways.
Old 12/10/2009, 02:29   #5

Doesn't the one kage222 posted still work temporarily? Or was that fixed?
Old 12/10/2009, 02:31   #6

none of em. not a single bypass on here works, nor to my knowledge ever has.

working bypasses do exist however such a treasure on here would surely be exploited
Old 12/10/2009, 02:44   #7

The fact that you went to such lengths shows that you're more ignorant and more of a moron than any of us (excluding noobs). We were all aware, you weren't.
Closed Thread