Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 03:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

skillinfo.xml problems

Discussion on skillinfo.xml problems within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
skillinfo.xml problems

Is there a certain mod you need for it to update? I unpacked v52 packet, modded Fireball to 99k range,saved, and it doesn't. But my friends can do it.Any idea how to fix this?
Old 12/06/2009, 15:17   #2

You have a few choices.

1) A packer. This will merge your data folder with your .packs when you run it.
2) An IJL15.DLL that reads the data folder on bootup. Versions include Fantasia, MAMP, and various proprietary versions.

A data packer is found on mabimods.net, I believe. #2 is more practical, because IJL15.DLL edits are very nice.
Old 12/06/2009, 17:42   #3

Download it and put it in data/db
Old 12/07/2009, 23:38   #4

Do you have Fantasia/MAMP to use the Data folder?
Do you have the file placed right?
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
5165 Problems! 2 problems!
02/28/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Okay so NOW I get these 2 problems in ma command prompt window of ma source... 2 problems: I really need help since I dunno wtf is the problem on 1 and 2...I'd appreciate it!
SkillInfo.xml
12/10/2009 - Mabinogi - 26 Replies
Taken from MabiZone. http://mabizone.***************/fully-modded-skil linfo-xml-t68.html
[Problems] Source 5165 All Problems
11/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello Everyone, Ok i will put All my problems here So i hope noone spamming and Say Go learn C# and w/e 1-RegPage: fixed all by adding  to the start of the pass and  to the end of the pass. its working okay and when i create character and try to rejoin the game close with itself Note: When i make From NewestCOServer Cmd it works fine and the game dont close i mean i want other players to make thier own accounts and dont ask me to make them The Accounts they want. 2-Lottery: Cant...
[Problems]Having problems in Cabal Wudijt
07/01/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
1>im having problems in registering in Wudijt can anyone help me give me working link 2>i cant seem to update my red cabal online is it offline? 3>when i load Cabal.exe the cabal window will just dissapear please help me,i followed everyone's advice but it doesnt work, can anyone tell me what the real problem? thanks! ^_^