I just thought of a nice idea to share with you guys to experiment on (currently going to try it out myself too with DLL editing... If I understand anything), which is to always (100%) crit, either with range, melee or magic. Though I'm having doubts this can work with PE (unless I try recording a packet of when I actually crit?)
Can't be done with PE, maybe with DLL editing, probably not.
Maybe if one could understand what each variable stands for and the server doesn't scream at you. Maybe. But i agree with kev. Probably not gonna happen.
it is its capped at 30% even at 100%. 100% crit would only be used against a monster or player with high protection (although pvp wouldnt need this). The crit thing is more then likely server sided.
While I was going through Skill.dll last night trying to make it so you don't have to use a wand to charge FB, I noticed there was some info about critical calculation o.o
Crit calcs done client side must be communicated to the server.
Look at your outgoing packets. Which of them could possibly communicate that? The "attack" packet doesn't, and the "attack" packet alone is enough to execute an attack.
So, maybe at one point, crits were client sided, but that was changed to server when fears of hacking came out.
Crit calcs done client side must be communicated to the server.
Look at your outgoing packets. Which of them could possibly communicate that? The "attack" packet doesn't, and the "attack" packet alone is enough to execute an attack.
So, maybe at one point, crits were client sided, but that was changed to server when fears of hacking came out.
I know, I was just saying. It was probably changed to the server when the first gamebreaking mods came up
New Bypass Idea *IDEA NOT A HACK* 01/19/2009 - Soldier Front - 5 Replies Think about it..xfire to bypass GameGuard.
I dunno about anyone else or why it hasn't been mentioned ..or maybe it has.
But let me give you an example of what i mean.
You would Inject your "wallhack.dll" into the xfire.exe process.
Then Login to xFire.Then login to SF and let your Xfire ingame Load up.
Since xfire layers its chat windows over the SF screen freely without causing the ALT+TAB error
that means its has some kind of control over the D3D.
[Idea] just an idea about having more power.. 11/22/2007 - Kal Online - 5 Replies Hello ..
I know i know ..everyone will replay with (SERVER SIDED) but we all thought the (Job Change) is Server Sided & we also thought (Cooldown Hack) is Server Sided .. bla bla bla but im not talking about adding STR or Agility because i know whatever you add it will just show as a number & wont have any effects ... & you will give the same damage ..
the point of this is .. in (Speed Hack) the normal speed is 0 & with Speed-up its 45 .. right ? .. & the Speed-up is just a potions (buff)...
Good idea or bad idea? 05/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies I have a water(110)-Trojan(130) but i dont know if i should go to trojan again for 2nd rb or should i rb to water?
If i am water(110)-trojan(130)-water(130) how much hp would i have if i went melee and had about 2.4k mana?
Idea:Possibly good potential idea! 10/26/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies Well today I was thinking and it was stated that it's impossible to view if you have a +1 item unless you look in your inventory, but it is generated before its picked up.
This could be a big job, could be worth it if it was possible and done correctly though. Turn the items on the floors into items in your inventory images, I should probably explain a bit more. The images that are used in your inventory, put those on the floor. That way if you moused over the image it'd show the +1...