Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 00:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

(Simple Auto PvP Revive)

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(Simple Auto PvP Revive)

Simply have someone kill you once then when res menu comes up, Start searching for packets press res and ok, and then stop capturing packets..

Now look there will be a packet, just open it and where it asks how many times to send it, click on continuesly. Then hit Send, now everytime you die it will auto revive you. Works well with auto attack also makes it almost immpossable for you to be camped.

Credits: Lostmage and His friend <3

Thanks
5 Users
Old   #2

Is there a reason you're just pulling stuff that other people say in other threads and posting it? If you're just going to pull it and repost it, credits please? Furthermore, this is hardly a guide. A guide makes it possible for someone who has never opened rPE before to have a reasonable chance of figuring out what to do if he/she is not technically inept.

If I just run rPE in the middle of PvP, I will get a huge flood of packets. Make sure you don't filter incoming or you'll get tons of junk. Furthermore, what size packet am I looking for? That makes it tons easier to tell that you found the right one. Guides, much like a Technical Description, take complex processes and break them down into simpler steps.

Old   #3

Ill give you and your friend Credit Altho you said it was "possable" not how to do it..

Secondly if you dont know what to look for then go away? Im just telling how its done.
Old   #4

Yea, I've been using this for a while. It works well. How about someone that knows alot (DarkRaccoon or someone big) make one thread with all the packet edits that work instead of creating tons of threads for small common sense things like this?

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevsprk View Post
Yea, I've been using this for a while. It works well. How about someone that knows alot (DarkRaccoon or someone big) make one thread with all the packet edits that work instead of creating tons of threads for small common sense things like this?
Heyy , perhaps you may please help some of us out, ive tried this
and couldn't get it to work . May you tell us what size packet we're looking for ? Thanks
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonlylok1 View Post
Ill give you and your friend Credit Altho you said it was "possable" not how to do it..

Secondly if you dont know what to look for then go away? Im just telling how its done.
He's referring to me. I knew it was possible... I've done it too... I would have preferred if there wasn't an actual guide shown, so every single pvp freak would eventually have it. Oh well, looks like not much can be done now.... Well then... If you're gonna do it, do it right....

First you need rPE
Make sure rPE is hooked. Go to Options -> Settings, and untick "WS2.0 Recv, WS1.1 Send". These will reduce the amount of noise in your filtered data. (copy and pasted from lostmage333 (I'm too lazy to type))

Next hit get to the part before you hit "ok" to revive. Start rPE, hit ok (you now should be standing up). Then stop rPE, Look at only the "Send" packets. There should be only one or two. Ignore the 10 byte size packets. If I remember the size packet should be 27-30. (It's different for elf/human/giant for some reason). Hit "Get ID" and send the data once per 250-500 ms. Next time you die, hit "esc" to bring up the menu, but if it's working, the second you hit "esc" you should instantly revive...

Do me a favor and don't be complete ****** with this....

Sidenote: You might be camped during the time you're trying to get the revive packet. Just ignore all the "recv" packets. Its the data sent to you saying "DIE DIE DIE DIE" You only need to concentrate on the "send" packets.

Closed Thread