Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 00:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Project] Editing DLL's

Discussion on [Project] Editing DLL's within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/10/2009, 07:16   #16

elite*gold: 0
its cool <3
Old 11/10/2009, 09:32   #17

Old 11/10/2009, 20:45   #18

@jets2fly2 rant:
I'm not trying to rant or say anything stupid about your disagreement. But I'm on Mari, and in Mari things are fun. We aren't seriously pvping for the sake of getting people pwned or saying "HEY FK OFF NOOB!" Like I said, I'm a beta tester - mari is what was always first. I'm sorry but all it takes really IS just shooting for archers: at least for me. I don't have any fancy AR to kill you, in fact I haven't even learned AR! I don't have any other ulterior motives to hit you with a bow and start casting magic or stun you and go to WM you, my only move is a mastered archery in which I have spent time getting WIHTOUT buying ANY rebirths. I have worked my way up there with only two shortcuts (what I mean is bought rebirths). I'm not trying to say I'm pro.... BUT I AM AT LEAST SKILLED. No, I'm not being arrogant, just saying that I have more than enough experience to range without relying on anything else, no luck factor, no trick factor. I am but a simple archer who relies fully on one skill, and no other. Look here... strategy or not, ranged is ranged, I don't care if you have good skills because either way you will die if I get even a single hit on you, and no I don't magnum. Honestly, pvp doesn't require skill..... but I don't blame you for taking Mabinogi seriously as a skill game, it might be the only game you play. If something required an ounce of skill, I'd look forward to Mabinogi Heroes. By the way if you decide that me relying on a single skill is being cheap, look at what you said about camping being strategy.... Camping is not strategy, it's being a bish and not letting anyone prove their skill.
(that was my final rant, and there will be no more. So if you decide to reply with any type of counter message.... well I wouldn't care less.)

Back on topic, if anyone can give any info about the start of this thread, I'd take it thanks. :3
Old 11/10/2009, 20:53   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldeel View Post
Well, PM me the info you know on this?
Wind wouldn't know anything about this.
Old 11/10/2009, 21:05   #20

can someone give me a hint on how to do this?
Old 11/10/2009, 21:29   #21

rockin ok aldeel wassup bro welcome to the darkside here at elite

anyways

any way who the hell takes pvp seriously its a joke this game isent even rly made for pvp but having never miss magnum i can tell ya personely is very usefull against certain mobs

could care less about pvp if i want to do that i go play a diff game lol
Old 11/10/2009, 21:36   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jets2fly2 View Post
okay first, I'm definitely not a pro modder, though i do hope to get better at it. but i do know some things, and the things that i know, i know. when i say "i don't want to release it" im talking about my personal bypass, and the working .dll for my PE, because the public .dll for it doesn't work/is detected, whereas mine isn't.

and I'm just saying that the .dll edit is a lot more complicated. and your kinda right about the first part. range is the same, so is Ar, and ice, and melee. basically any skill that attacks.. and as for adjusting the socket, it only takes one click to change that.

also, I'm not arguing with him, we talked on Skype about some things relating to it, and concluded that the PE method was way simpler. TBH... i don't really care if you waste your time editing any of Nexon's .dll's when i can just sit here and do the same thing in a couple clicks. But i agree as well, having it do it automatically would be a lot more convenient, however then you cant really control WHEN you want it to hit and when you want it to miss. you kinda need both, or someones gonna suspect something. plus then your right you gotta update the .dll each patch, which would get tiring.

personally, not a fan of WPE when i can use my PE and be undetected forever, instead of the average 10-15 minutes with WPE

and cheat engine is a memory editor...(duh) ._.

EDIT:

my apologies, i was trying to quote someone else and failed. its been edited.
Since when was WPE detected? It uses no methods that hook last time I was aware of, its just a packet sniffer. I don't seem to know why you think that your Packet Editing software is superior to WPE without any actual evidence.

Honestly, you've used no technical speech at all and show very little understand of the undermining concepts so I'm gonna just guess you grabbed the dll from someone possibly from your guild or something.
Old 11/10/2009, 21:43   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexzander22 View Post
rockin ok aldeel wassup bro welcome to the darkside here at elite

anyways

any way who the hell takes pvp seriously its a joke this game isent even rly made for pvp but having never miss magnum i can tell ya personely is very usefull against certain mobs

could care less about pvp if i want to do that i go play a diff game lol
DUDE!!!! DUDE!!! YOU..... ARE ***! I PRAISE YOU! COULDN'T HAVE STATED IT BETTER!
But honestly, I also believe the game is not fit for pvp and that never miss is good for mobs..... HOWEVER when you do this.... wouldn't something bad happen? (obvious, I won't state it.... you already know how money hungry Nexon is.... IF I knew how to code a game, I would certainly be releasing something, I have knowledge of Auto it thanks to darkraccoon's post, but I can't think of any cool bots to release that have not been already stated, maybe a script to auto click on "catch" when fishing with fastcook? I don't know.) I know I would never use it in PVP since I only PVP for fun, and not to prove skill or get someone angry (which is potentially what this could do). Honestly, I don't abuse mods on players, I use em on mobs (ahhh I remember the days when a friend and I ice spear glitched and pwned the **** out of mobs of field bosses, no fun in abusing players at all lol)
Old 11/10/2009, 21:47   #24

exactly amen

ya thats all i use mods for is mobs

and i have the fishing one for fastcook just image search catch
Old 11/10/2009, 23:01   #25

for all those of you that keep saying this game is not for pvp i dont pvp pvp fails PLEASE keep in mind thats YOUR opinion. theres plenty of douchebags out there who will abuse something like this and make life for other people hell. if you dont pvp thats fine just remember not everyone does what you do
Old 11/11/2009, 01:09   #26

no refering to all the other mods and such thats out there all rdy that screws pvp forever in this game

sadly for pvp the best game are the ones that are the most secure otherwise all balance is forever loss

ohh and worst thing ive found for pvp is dead glitch
Old 11/11/2009, 09:30   #27

o .o Hello giant rant.

Yes, I have seen how packet editing works. Which it is much easier but as stated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reliel
You can do it with packet editing, but you can't make yourself stop by canceling the skill if it's on continuous. I on the other hand, can stop.
Which I would rather be able to stop willingly without having to switch windows to stop the packet flow xD
Old 11/11/2009, 16:10   #28

Quote:
o .o Hello giant rant.

Yes, I have seen how packet editing works. Which it is much easier but as stated.

Which I would rather be able to stop willingly without having to switch windows to stop the packet flow xD
well that in the fact that if you can figure out how to do it the .dll way
well its kinda less cheap then packet editing lol takes more work but feel like you accomplished more
Old 11/11/2009, 20:57   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefkai View Post
Since when was WPE detected? It uses no methods that hook last time I was aware of, its just a packet sniffer. I don't seem to know why you think that your Packet Editing software is superior to WPE without any actual evidence.

Honestly, you've used no technical speech at all and show very little understand of the undermining concepts so I'm gonna just guess you grabbed the dll from someone possibly from your guild or something.
A lot of people on here use WPE and complain about how it d/c's or gets detected after 10-15 minutes. and it doesn't have to hook to be detected. use a CE as an example, open it and don't hook it to anything, then try to run mabi. @Nexon: "A hacking tool has been detected"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichigoyeh View Post
@jets2fly2 rant:
I'm not trying to rant or say anything stupid about your disagreement. But I'm on Mari, and in Mari things are fun. We aren't seriously pvping for the sake of getting people pwned or saying "HEY FK OFF NOOB!" Like I said, I'm a beta tester - mari is what was always first. I'm sorry but all it takes really IS just shooting for archers: at least for me. I don't have any fancy AR to kill you, in fact I haven't even learned AR! I don't have any other ulterior motives to hit you with a bow and start casting magic or stun you and go to WM you, my only move is a mastered archery in which I have spent time getting WIHTOUT buying ANY rebirths. I have worked my way up there with only two shortcuts (what I mean is bought rebirths). I'm not trying to say I'm pro.... BUT I AM AT LEAST SKILLED. No, I'm not being arrogant, just saying that I have more than enough experience to range without relying on anything else, no luck factor, no trick factor. I am but a simple archer who relies fully on one skill, and no other. Look here... strategy or not, ranged is ranged, I don't care if you have good skills because either way you will die if I get even a single hit on you, and no I don't magnum. Honestly, pvp doesn't require skill..... but I don't blame you for taking Mabinogi seriously as a skill game, it might be the only game you play. If something required an ounce of skill, I'd look forward to Mabinogi Heroes. By the way if you decide that me relying on a single skill is being cheap, look at what you said about camping being strategy.... Camping is not strategy, it's being a bish and not letting anyone prove their skill.
(that was my final rant, and there will be no more. So if you decide to reply with any type of counter message.... well I wouldn't care less.)

Back on topic, if anyone can give any info about the start of this thread, I'd take it thanks. :3
Not trying to be an ass, but i have more skill than you in my little finger. I'd love to see you TRY to hit me. And btw, i was a beta tester too, so don't try to start that. besides i wouldn't even give you the dignity of being killed by me, not trying to be arrogant, but i have better things to do with my time. which is why I'm also gonna shut up about it, we both have opinions, this Isn't the place for them

/end

Quote:
o .o Hello giant rant.

^Hotkeys^ ;o

Back to topic --> When if you figure out how to do it through dll edits, let me know since its much easier (to use, not to edit) than PE'ing anyways IMO

Till then, I'm gonna release everything i was using so you guys can play around with it.
Old 11/12/2009, 07:15   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexzander22 View Post

Meaning you have it..?

Martyr told me I need to be "approved" by Kou before I can have the mod >_> Unless I find it myself. -has been looking through code for hours-
Closed Thread