Well, I find this stuff way too tedious to do myself, so I'm going to write an AI to do it for me. I think with a bit of complex coding it can be done with autoIT such that it runs consistently. The key is using the map window (and making sure it's open, obviously).
How? Waypoints, by editing the map files themselves.
Example: Emain Macha Sheep.
Put waypoints at every intersection so you don't run into walls, one at the sheep, and one near the spinning wheel. Use object identification to target sheep, wool, and the wheel respectively. Hell, we could even add waypoints to sell the gathering knife and buy a new one every x runs (set as parameter?).
I'll start playing with autoIT and figuring out exactly how this will work tonight/tomorrow, I think. Not sure if I'm going to start with that one or mining. I'm not sure where the best place to do the mining is - probably Solea, which means it's going to take forever to walk from Solea to Vales to do refining. The good news is, it's mostly flat ground and wouldn't need that many waypoints - it's probably pretty doable - you can get to the ore and the exits in Solea without running into any enemies, whereas Anthell and Barri are much more dangerous.
There's also the use of Metallurgy. In this case you need to be neutral to elves, there are no sites in Physis and I don't think there is a refinery in Zhardin (I will double-check that point). You can carry a lot more ore, and therefore do a lot more refining, if you're using metallurgy.
As for what to do with the ingots, we abuse mail storage and mail all of the ingots to an inactive mule, duh.
An AutoWeaver already exists, and Metallurgy/Refining-Bots an be done in a few minutes using AutoIT and ImageSearch. Just get the "Blinkin"-DDS using MabiPackage.
I thought the auto weaver just weaved what was in your inventory at the time, rather than going to the sheep, getting wool, then weaving it, dumping the results, and going back?
I thought the auto weaver just weaved what was in your inventory at the time, rather than going to the sheep, getting wool, then weaving it, dumping the results, and going back?
It's doable, it'll take me some time but I think it's not that difficult. Has anyone used map points for AutoIT bots before? If so that would be a good starting point.
you know what else would be awesome. a bot that mines for you and only picks up certain items. like if you just need gold you can set it to only pick up those ores or if youre at zardine you just pick up the fossils. things like that
Yeah, you'll be able to do that with my bot. I've got the waypoint stuff down, now I just need to make good identifiable .jpgs for the items and the interface. Can anyone give me some help ripping the alt-text? I've got a few ideas but you guys have done this a few more times!
Still not sure how I'm doing metallurgy - it doesn't have a flag, so I'm going to have to try to do image ID on the sparkles. Sulfur won't be happening - no flag, and they blend in too well with the ground to do image ID. I guess since it's a small area, you can just click like an idiot and pick up fossils. Someone else can code that. ^_^
Still not sure how I'm doing metallurgy - it doesn't have a flag, so I'm going to have to try to do image ID on the sparkles. Sulfur won't be happening - no flag, and they blend in too well with the ground to do image ID. I guess since it's a small area, you can just click like an idiot and pick up fossils. Someone else can code that. ^_^
would image id work with the fossils? because the only thing that would make this unique is if it can pick up JUST the fossils because i mean if i wanted to just pick up everything a simple macro would do. one that just picks up fossiils though would be pwnage
EDIT: sulfur can die in hell i dont think a lot of people care about sulfur that much. so feel free to ignore that one
As soon as the patch was released, I made the sulfur rocks names visible, just like the metallurgy spots. This allowed me to distinguish easily between them.
Where is "Jade Refiner Pahjab" 05/27/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies I can't find him nowhere xD
please tell me where he is :D you get a thanks :P
I've found him.... you can delete the thread xD
[FIXED] Refiner Exploit 09/22/2007 - Ragnarok Online - 2 Replies Hi,
es gab früher(weiß nicht wann, habe es nur in den Changelogs von dem
Eathena Refiner script gelesen) mal einen Exploit, womit man ein Item
aus dem Inventar entfernen kann. Da wollte ich fragen ob der
Exploit public war, oder ob jemand weiß wie das ging.
mfg Mirage