Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 17:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Help installing JPN client

Discussion on Help installing JPN client within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Help installing JPN client

Made an account just fine, and I also found an installer for something called "jp_mabinogi_setup." Running it was fairly quickly, it only installed the actual Client, as well as the start button - but none of the actual files. Opening it leads me to the login screen with the big blue play button. Leads me to a new screen telling me Nexon of JPN's NGM...which doesn't do much of anything, or at least for me.

Does anyone know how to get it work? Or have a link to the client (Power Patcher will update it for me,) or a torrent?

« S>NX&GOLD *Alexina* | need help D: »

Similar Threads
installing an old client
04/12/2013 - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions - 6 Replies
Can someone help? I can't install client 1.265. I keep getting this error saying it needs to update or something. I looked around but couldn't find anything. Can someone help or give me a .far or .zip of client 1.265? Please and thank you.
About installing Vc++
12/22/2011 - Flyff PServer - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
Aside from this one Download: Visual Studio .NET 2003 SP1 - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details what other files do I need to download how to fix this my problem If I try to install the vs.net 2003 sp1 this one appears http://prntscr.com/4s4sp
Need help installing
07/14/2010 - SRO Ask the Experts - 3 Replies
I havent played sro in ages, decided to come back. so i downloaded the installer and when i run it, it says that "this is a client that can be used after the alexandriaadfdsfdf updtae....blah" I remember this happened ages ago when i installed the Euro update but forgot what i did to fix it....so yeah..............how do i fix it? Thanks
need help installing
04/09/2009 - Aion Main - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
ok so i downloaded all 5 files the set up 3 data.zo files and the date rar file .. but i dnt get how to install i click setup and i get nothing but a error message when i go intot he rar file everyhting wants a password. can someone pleaseexplain to me how to install
Installing Co2 -
05/26/2007 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
Hello. I just formated my pc and i am having an annoying issue with installing conquer. So what i did was: I downloaded the latest client just an hour ago...i downloaded patch 4344-4349 and extracted it in the Conquer 2.0 folder.