Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 21:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Help installing JPN client

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Help installing JPN client

Made an account just fine, and I also found an installer for something called "jp_mabinogi_setup." Running it was fairly quickly, it only installed the actual Client, as well as the start button - but none of the actual files. Opening it leads me to the login screen with the big blue play button. Leads me to a new screen telling me Nexon of JPN's NGM...which doesn't do much of anything, or at least for me.

Does anyone know how to get it work? Or have a link to the client (Power Patcher will update it for me,) or a torrent?

« S>NX&GOLD *Alexina* | need help D: »

Similar Threads
installing an old client
04/12/2013 - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions - 6 Replies
Can someone help? I can't install client 1.265. I keep getting this error saying it needs to update or something. I looked around but couldn't find anything. Can someone help or give me a .far or .zip of client 1.265? Please and thank you.
About installing Vc++
12/22/2011 - Flyff PServer - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
Aside from this one Download: Visual Studio .NET 2003 SP1 - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details what other files do I need to download how to fix this my problem If I try to install the vs.net 2003 sp1 this one appears http://prntscr.com/4s4sp
Need help installing
07/14/2010 - SRO Ask the Experts - 3 Replies
I havent played sro in ages, decided to come back. so i downloaded the installer and when i run it, it says that "this is a client that can be used after the alexandriaadfdsfdf updtae....blah" I remember this happened ages ago when i installed the Euro update but forgot what i did to fix it....so yeah..............how do i fix it? Thanks
need help installing
04/09/2009 - Aion Main - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
ok so i downloaded all 5 files the set up 3 data.zo files and the date rar file .. but i dnt get how to install i click setup and i get nothing but a error message when i go intot he rar file everyhting wants a password. can someone pleaseexplain to me how to install
Installing Co2 -
05/26/2007 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
Hello. I just formated my pc and i am having an annoying issue with installing conquer. So what i did was: I downloaded the latest client just an hour ago...i downloaded patch 4344-4349 and extracted it in the Conquer 2.0 folder.