Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 08:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free gold plox?

Discussion on Free gold plox? within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free gold plox?

Hey, if there is anyone who is kind enough to give me their spare gold as I'm in dire need of one, duped gold will do aslong as it is enough to buy me wings and dyes ^>^

My IGN is Caladblog from Alexina
Old 09/17/2014, 21:39   #2

wat.
Old 09/19/2014, 02:39   #3

This is just what I do now I beg xD This is not meant to be serious, it was supposed to be a parody of people asking for gold, guess I didnt put it there

Similar Threads Similar Threads
plox
02/28/2014 - Elsword - 4 Replies
I send you our original file data037.kom ... Please change it so that it is autokill mobs this link : http://s016.wyslijto.pl/download.php?fid=rmkgonub8 m
Help Plox?
07/04/2011 - Mabinogi - 3 Replies
So I was looking into modding, and since I've never done it on mabi, I'd of course need to do a bit of research. Right now I'm starting with Alissa, but my issue is; I know you need a mod.txt, but I dont know what to put in it or how to format it. (Scuse my noobishness, I'm too new at it) So could I maybe get some help with it? Kthxbai? :(
need help plox
05/17/2011 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
i got hacked and someone took my account after asking gamehi help me they asked me for account info from my original email i gave them everything but here is the catch they banned my account until i acces my email and send them the email confirmation but i dont remember my password and 2nd question ( dont remember how i spellt it) 6 years old email i dont use no more so my question is
hepl again with uce =P plox
01/07/2009 - Kal Online - 10 Replies
i have another prob =) when i try to cooldown stagger : i open the memory brwoser and seacher from 00000 staggering blow i remember the first 4 letters (xxxx) and close the browser. now i tick all and fill in the letters xxxx0000 and xxxxFFFF, i input he value 3000 and press 1st scann.... nothing found :P. i always did it like this but dunno what to do know =( help pls in english or better in ger- nightmare