Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 23:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guide to mabipake

Discussion on Guide to mabipake within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Guide to mabipake

Using Alissa Analyzer
1.) Run Mabinogi and login
2.) Mouse over the Mabinogi icon in your taskbar and look for a picture of Alissa that says UnConnect with XXXX above it or mod_Alissa::XXXX where XXXX is a number. Remember this number!
3.) Open "AlissaAnalyzer3.exe" from the mod/Tools/Alissa folder.
4.) In Alissa Analyzer, enter the number from step 2 into the box beside the connect button then press connect!
5.) You're now running Alissa Analyzer! You're ready to edit some packets. Swag

DESPAWN: The Packet That Changes Everything
1.) Right click a Send packet in Alissa Analyzer(the red ones) and press copy packet.
2.) Click the Packet Gen button in Alissa Analyzer
3.) In the first box on the top left change whatever is in there to C2AF. Leave the top right box the same otherwise you will disconnect
4.) In the middle box enter T_ID : x where x is the T_ID of the character you want to despawn (This only works on monsters.) You can get this ID from various packets in Alissa that relate to the character(Such as attacking the monster)
5.) Go despawn things! You can defeat any monster instantly now!
Old 02/21/2014, 02:45   #2

Please refer to the original post, ty

Old 02/21/2014, 04:10   #3

Omg will people stop spammnig this
Old 02/22/2014, 00:43   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcik00 View Post
Omg will people stop spammnig this
I will spam your body