Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 06:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is there any working map mod?

Discussion on Is there any working map mod? within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there any working map mod?

Hi,
Does anyone know where can i get the minimap mod for cor that shows all the artifacts locations?
Old 11/14/2013, 20:46   #2

In Mabimods there is the minimap mod you are looking for but it is part of a compilation of other mods. Google "Mabimods"--> Register--->"Forum"--->"Client Modifications"--> "The Unofficial Tiara's Moonshine"-->"Read"-->Download--> Than check what you want and don't want. ---> Install--> Than Datapacker

The map mod is under data>gfx>gui>map_jpg>"Modded Courcle Map" if you only want that one specific map and nothing else.

Hope this helps and read the forum topic I mentioned above if you want to know how to uninstall and what each mod does in Tiara
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2013, 17:27   #3

I suggest as well going to MabiMods.net for all your modding questions. You won't receive much further help here most likely.