Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 04:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Chit-Chat] Mabinogi Talk [English only!]

Discussion on [Chit-Chat] Mabinogi Talk [English only!] within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,733
Post [Chit-Chat] Mabinogi Talk [English only!]

English

Hello Mabinogi community and welcome to the "Mabinogi" Chit-Chat topic. Here you can talk about everything that is related to Mabinogi. If you have got any questions about the game, feel free to ask them. You also can start discussions about Mabinogi.

You have to follow the in this topic too.
If you violate any rule, you can receive a warning or an infraction.

Old 06/09/2013, 16:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
G18 Release when?
i think the japs or taiwaneses should be allowed to talk here as well ; )
Old 06/10/2013, 02:25   #3

Never.
Old 06/10/2013, 04:06   #4

I hate nexon.
Old 06/10/2013, 20:57   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by step29 View Post
G18 Release when?
ignoring the other idiots who posted here already,
To answer your question I'm guessing in probably 1-2 months. Expect double rainbows soon. Also get any elemental reforges you want done now because after g18 is released you wont be able to get them anymore
Old 06/11/2013, 02:27   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoticoracle225 View Post
To answer your question I'm guessing in probably 1-2 months. Expect double rainbows soon. Also get any elemental reforges you want done now because after g18 is released you wont be able to get them anymore
Thanks, Do you have anymore tips on what I should do before G18 comes? Mostly about the armor update if we're going to get it soon.
Old 06/11/2013, 06:08   #7

Quote:
Hey! He insulted me! I demand for him to be given an infraction!
Old 06/11/2013, 15:33   #8

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,733
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilaznboy2 View Post
Hey! He insulted me! I demand for him to be given an infraction!
You should read this thread:

Best regards,
PyRoLeX
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2013, 19:06   #9

Quote:
Thanks, Do you have anymore tips on what I should do before G18 comes? Mostly about the armor update if we're going to get it soon.
The other tips I have is that if to get around 500 dex because the balance system is changing. The max balance you can get from dex now is 50% and 10 dex =1% balance in the future. Meaning get the other 30% from skills, weapons, or ES (like elegant, strider, or sight). As of right now they actually also made it so alot of monsters will be imune to the elemental buff meaning late g18, elementals will be alot more useless. Also armor skills are coming out that lets you wear accessories with all kinds of armor; heavy, light, and clothes. If you have heavy armor on now though your dex will be lowered by 30%. I suggest going light armor if you use range or puppets. Also magic and alchemy are getting a new revamp =D
Old 06/24/2013, 21:16   #10

Also every 10 str = 1 defence. So if you're a warrior, you win in duels against fighters. qq. With dex too every 15 dex = 1 def pierce (same idea with lances). Every 5 int = 1 magic attack instead of 20, also every 20 int = 1 magic protection. For alchemy, water cannon damage depends on amount of mana, flame burst depends on amount of HP, and wind blast and sandburst depend on amount of stam.
Old 08/02/2013, 12:50   #11

inserts comment here to start up this chat threat again. Everyone ready for guns next week?
Old 08/02/2013, 19:18   #12

Quote:
inserts comment here to start up this chat threat again. Everyone ready for guns next week?
guns, guns... GUNS...and more guns T_T. I feel like guns are actually going to turn out to be ****, but super op. So everyone will use them cause... I dunno. AND ~im pulling this out of my ***... I will just be more interested if isnogi adds guns quickly... THEN I can have fun.
Old 08/02/2013, 19:38   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaho View Post
Alwahoohoo

Oh hey you're back. Have you been lurking or wut : o!?
Old 08/03/2013, 05:15   #14

Quote:
Oh hey you're back. Have you been lurking or wut : o!?
I am not lurking very much... I mean, its the first time I seen anything in 4 months. I just grew up a bit, learned how to drive, and got a life... So mabinogi wasnt on my big to do list, even in my free time. So, yeah.. I am not really back, but I do make trev open isnogi from time to time (but then he gets ****** because I summoned 1000+ bears... And he takes away the summoning command from me... ): )

ANYWAY~ so yeah, thats been my life for the past 4 months. How has this forum been doing? (seems kinda dead...)
Old 04/04/2014, 03:28   #15

New to epvp ^^ Just thought I should drop in a comment here.