Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 02:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help Request] Mabipake

Discussion on [Help Request] Mabipake within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help Request] Mabipake

Hi epvpers,
I recently tried installing mabipake, and upon doing so, it seemed everything worked fine but when I opened mabinogi, and the alissa fix opened, it immediately crash and just became non-respondant. This happens everytime I try opening it.

Please help!
Old 05/05/2013, 05:34   #2

A program does not crash and then become unresponsive.. It's impossible.
Old 05/05/2013, 11:15   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3575 View Post
Unless you're Kiosi, of course.
Don't you wish you could be as awesome as Kiosi, Blade? ♥
Old 05/05/2013, 12:34   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3575 View Post
Actually it is possible Blade. I "crashed" on Mabinogi, giving me the "We're sorry for the inconvience" message, but I was still able to move everywhere, use skills, etc, but then when I go to a different area the client stop responding

I guess I'm awesome too

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Who MabiPake
04/04/2013 - Mabinogi - 11 Replies
Bad because the computer's hard drive, so there is no first want to buy a new hard drive MabiPake who can help Thank:)
Mabipake Help
12/18/2011 - Mabinogi - 5 Replies
Hello, im having a problem whenever i start mabi after i install mabipake it just lags my computer and gives like 1 frame every 2 seconds. I tried deleting some of the mods off of mods.txt but it still crashes HELP! Im running windows vista aswell. Swagout.:cool:
[Request Help] Mabipake EU
11/29/2011 - Mabinogi - 5 Replies
Hiya Everyone! Alright so here is what i got, i found a way to make Mabipake work for EU. so have been working on a EU version, im gonna make it private so don't even think of begging. But here is what i need help with, there is a "String" that is connected to the "(¯äD¯)fukingZ" issue for us EU users. can't seem to find in OllyDBG, i have completely hit a dead end from my part. im looking for someone who is well experienced in DLL Editing, specially in OllyDBG. If you feel that you...
help with mabipake
02/26/2010 - Mabinogi - 7 Replies
i did everything i was supposed to and all and put the dinput8 in my mabi folder but all it says is sqigles then ~~((__))fuking sqigles(and by sqigles i mean squigly shape things o.o) and it srsly says the fuking thing o.o
[request] mabipake and co.
10/12/2009 - Mabinogi - 1 Replies
since theres some seperate topics on mabipake, twintail and others that are connected (lets include fastcook for a smiley face shall we?:)) i'd like to request a zip file with folders of each of these programs (more or less cause somehow i still can't get some passwords to work, even tho they are correctly spelled/copied) thanks to the person taking the time to help me ^^;