Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 06:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pake on KR test?

Discussion on Pake on KR test? within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pake on KR test?

Does pake work on KR test? If so, what version would work on the current?
Old 11/17/2012, 18:27   #2

there is a working up but it's not public from what i believe unless 121 works for it
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2012, 22:05   #3

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
a bit help with pake please
01/19/2012 - Mabinogi - 3 Replies
So i got pake today... and im trying it out i did everything correctly, and once i start the mabinogi game on admin, and straight from client it says "Could not manipulate the calls to several required system procedures" So Im really confused how to get pake working...
A little help with pake :3
11/23/2011 - Mabinogi - 7 Replies
ok so i set up pake with private MNG...i got the old HS folder, Private MNG, and hackslash...i made the thread_protect=2 and added Load="HackSlash.dll"...everything works as it should up antil i log in and move my character around alil bit or just stand there... i get an error saying a game hacking tool has been detected code: 0x00010501... im on Windows vista Ultimate 32 bit... any idea on what im doing or did wrong or what i have to do? thanks in advance...
Help with pake?
11/16/2011 - Mabinogi - 11 Replies
Okay so ummm...how do I get pake working? before anyone gives me this "search the forums" I've done that for like 2 days now o.o I don't think anyone has written instructions. I have installed pake but after it "game start" button it close, help? please and thank you. when I start it, it opens mabinogi the screen turns white, sometimes it loads the logo and then it freezes and gives me the hack shield error and clipboard message. I tried deleting my "mod" folder and when I did it I got...