Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 08:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gem Prices?

Discussion on Gem Prices? within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gem Prices?

I have a load of different gems and I was wondering how much each gem in the game is worth on Mari. Thanks.

Posted from elitepvpers.com App for Android
Old 07/11/2012, 19:41   #2

Low now, with the event and ancients pooping them out like crazy

All other gems: 1k~3k/cm

Diamonds: 10k~25k/cm depending on the time of day
Old 07/12/2012, 02:16   #3

i can still sell a 6cm diamond for 500k

Similar Threads Similar Threads
%% Compare WoW Gold Prices & CDKey/Timecard Prices (EU/US) %%
11/03/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 8 Replies
Sick of looking around at many WoW Gold sites to find who has the lowest price?... Worried about which seller sites are safe?... Want the fastest delivery time?... Looking for coupons for your favorite vendor?... Compare Prices and find the lowest and safest price for WoW Gold, WoW Cdkeys, and WoW Game Time Cards @ http://www.mmoshift.com http://www.mmoshift.com/images/logo.gif Mouse over the red http://www.mmoshift.com/images/coupon.gif tags next to the prices, to see coupons that...
prices
09/19/2008 - Eudemons Online - 10 Replies
I am wondering if someone can make me a list of how much items should be sold for. like how much ep, and gold. just that kinda of stuff
Prices?
08/28/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Can anyone give me a link to an items prices guide?...if theres such a thing...
Npc prices
04/12/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
any1 know if npc prices are client side? cuz i see a pot hack here that change hp pots to low price if any1 know pls :D
Prices!
06/06/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
Ok. Well I've been playing conquer for some time now. A year and a half to about 2 years to be exact. I left Zeus and joined Pyramids (the first server I ever joined when I was first introduced to CO). Everything looks ok so far. I do merchanting alongside hunting and training. I usually check the market to see what's up. To my surprise I noticed that all the prices are so damn high on Pyramids! What the hell is up with these people?! DBs sell for 45kk and a flimzy elite armor costing only 5mil...