Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 02:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please help me..

Discussion on Please help me.. within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please help me..

Hello..

I do not know what to say.. I appreciate bothering to look here..
I am very new.
I have come here for one reason.. But..
I do not know anything about hacking, modding, or coding..
It is true Mabi pake is the main hacking tool? I have heard many stories about it.

This is confusing.. I have skimmed through the forums.. Maybe I should look harder?

I have heard Mabi pake is not working..
Because of this hacking is not possible?

An explanation I will appreciate it very much.
I do not wish to bot..
All I wish is to have things easier for me.

I have heard of Packet Editing. It frightens me.. Must I resort to that?
Maybe Mabi Pake is packet editing.. I do not know..

I am.. playing in North American server.. Does that affect anything?
I am very clueless.. I am sorry.. But I am willing to learn slowly..

It seems to me, looking through this forums, that it is difficult to hack mabinogi.. I appreciate the help to help me understand..

Thank you for taking your time and reading this.

I hope that you understand how little I know..

I wish I can give you something, but you have my gratitude.. Thank you again.

Oh.. I have now read the tutorial on how to post for help..

I am sorry I did not see..

My problem is that I do not know how to hack.. I think it is simple to say..

Thank you..

Oh no.. I am sorry.. I have read the tutorial on how to properly post a help thread..

My problem is that I do not know how to hack and is seeking guidance.

Thank you..
Old 03/19/2012, 12:22   #2

"Hacking" is separated into sections, there is packet editing which is basically lines of code that you send to the sever to perform certain actions in the game. Then you have bypassing which is basically letting your "hacks" to be undetected by the games hacking detection software (hack shield).

There is many more components to hacking, but not really bothered going into detail. Although those two types of hacking are the basis of major hacks e.g gmhide, meteor and many others.
Old 03/19/2012, 20:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas161 View Post
"Hacking" is separated into sections, there is packet editing which is basically lines of code that you send to the sever to perform certain actions in the game. Then you have bypassing which is basically letting your "hacks" to be undetected by the games hacking detection software (hack shield).

There is many more components to hacking, but not really bothered going into detail. Although those two types of hacking are the basis of major hacks e.g gmhide, meteor and many others.
This first part is true but some major hacks, that do not involve mabipake, include memory edits as well as dll edits. However, I do believe that all hacks (excluding updated Cheat Engine(s)) need bypasses at this point. Also, there is Patchers which are nice x3...
Old 03/20/2012, 07:08   #4

Thank you for your reply..

It seems that packet editing is a common way to hack mabinogi..

I understand it changes server information..

Is it easy to detect?

I have an injector from long ago that might be able to get me passed hack shield..

Where can I go to get started?

Your replies is much appreciated to me..
Old 03/20/2012, 09:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciette View Post
Thank you for your reply..

It seems that packet editing is a common way to hack mabinogi..

I understand it changes server information..

Is it easy to detect?

I have an injector from long ago that might be able to get me passed hack shield..

Where can I go to get started?

Your replies is much appreciated to me..
You will need a bypass, mod_scanner1 and some imagination as to what you can abuse and loop holes in packets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaho View Post
This first part is true but some major hacks, that do not involve mabipake, include memory edits as well as dll edits. However, I do believe that all hacks (excluding updated Cheat Engine(s)) need bypasses at this point. Also, there is Patchers which are nice x3...
The only dll edits that are worth being a "major hack" would be 1 charge fb and infinite range. But dragon meteor and gmhide trumps them any day.
Old 03/21/2012, 02:20   #6

where would one go about obtaining this mod_scanner1? Would you be able to elaborate on what it does?
Old 03/21/2012, 03:22   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penba View Post
where would one go about obtaining this mod_scanner1? Would you be able to elaborate on what it does?
GOOGLE
Old 03/21/2012, 10:46   #8

Quote:
You guys say you try but really you don't.
Old 03/22/2012, 22:28   #9

Mainly posted that because i have no clue what it is or how to use it. Finding a download was easy enough (it usually is) but learning how to use something that comes with no documentation takes a bit more work. Googling it brought up about three results, which provided little to no insight. Searching this site was similarly unfruitful for me. I read one place that it lists packets, but how to get it to list the packets, where/when/how to use it, and many other things are still a mystery to me. Sorry if that came across as me not trying, i have 'mod_scanner1' but I would still appreciate a bit more insight as to what it does and how to use it.
Old 03/23/2012, 22:22   #10

Quote:
Mainly posted that because i have no clue what it is or how to use it. Finding a download was easy enough (it usually is) but learning how to use something that comes with no documentation takes a bit more work. Googling it brought up about three results, which provided little to no insight. Searching this site was similarly unfruitful for me. I read one place that it lists packets, but how to get it to list the packets, where/when/how to use it, and many other things are still a mystery to me. Sorry if that came across as me not trying, i have 'mod_scanner1' but I would still appreciate a bit more insight as to what it does and how to use it.
Look in the ini....

And yes you need a working bypass for this.
Old 03/24/2012, 03:46   #11

If you do get it working, be careful at the lowest values.
Thanks
1 User