Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 22:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Watch out.

Discussion on Watch out. within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Watch out.

Please read the WATCH OUT part if you don't feel like reading the rest.

WATCH OUT:
Estevan2...watch out for him.
A few months back, he didn't know a crap about duping, begging others to teach him. Now that he knows a trick or two, he thinks he owns Mabinogi.
He claimed, to me, that he knew more about duping then Alwaho...Even though Alwaho had been modding before Estevan2 knew how.

He asked me to trade him my Hebona so he could "dupe" it. I'm sure he's been using this to persuade others to trade.

Don't trade. He doesn't know how to dupe...all the methods he leeched off of are now patched. Granted, he does know how to do other cool things, but not dupe. He claims this "new" duping method is involved with crashing the channels, even though this was patched LONG ago.

Just watch out...

PERSONAL STORY:
Okay, this probably isn't important to anyone.
I doubt anyone will find this helpful/useful. In fact, most will think of it as a waste of time, on my part.

I play on Tarlach server, and my IGN is hanamomo.
About 3 months ago, Estevan2 started accusing me of keylogging. Some of his friends got keylogged and he accused me of being the one who keylogged his friends. The thing is...a little before the accusations started, I had been hacked; while I was away, with no access to Mabinogi. Upon coming back and changing my info, I realized that my account had been pieced to several instances of keylogging. I ignored this, and kept on playing. One day, one of Estevan2's friends, Serris0, got keylogged. Apparently, while the keylogger was on the account, he was selling Serris0's items. One of which was a duped, pink flashy, Nuadha set. So I bought it. I payed my own gold for the set. I was overjoyed, I'd been looking for one for a while.
Everything was fine until a few days later when I find out Estevan2 posted a threat on nexon.net, with "proof" I was the keylogger. His only proof was the pink flashy Nuadha set.

I ignored all the crap...until now.
Today, Estevan2 came up to me, responding to my party (I was buying a Caladbolg.) He wanted to trade it to me for my Hebona robe. I told him I would want two of them. He then claims he doesn't care because he can easily dupe them.

Then out of nowhere he asks me if I know the keylogger, because he needed the keylogger's help. So...after all the shit he put me through...he said he needed the "keylogger's" help. Not mine (even thought he was convinced I was the keylogger. Oh the irony.)

When I told him why he wanted the help of the keylogger he claimed that he wanted to negotiate with the keylogger to get his friends info back. Which is plausible, until you consider that this happened 3 months ago. So why wait 3 months, then all of the sudden feel the need to help your buddies?

That's my personal story. He ruined the game for me...I just wanted to help bring the issue to the light, for whomever was told I was the one who keylogged them.

Sorry about the long post.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mabinogi_2012_01_22_001.jpg (372.6 KB, 177 views)
File Type: jpg mabinogi_2012_01_22_002.jpg (367.6 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg mabinogi_2012_01_22_003.jpg (368.6 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg mabinogi_2012_01_22_005.jpg (482.5 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg mabinogi_2012_01_22_006.jpg (418.5 KB, 64 views)
Old 01/22/2012, 23:12   #2

Fail less, please.
Old 01/22/2012, 23:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilaznboy2 View Post
Fail less, please.
Gladly. Thanks for the constructive criticism. May you tell me how I could fail less?
Old 01/22/2012, 23:32   #4

Crashing channels obviously hasn't been patched. There are so many ways of going about it.

As for duping, if you can channel crash, you can dupe stackables. But it's not like That's the only way. As far as equips go, the rumors tell House Coupons could be made to the inside of the dungeon by manipulating packets.

So... Yeah.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2012, 23:36   #5

what cool stuff can estevan do? lol
Old 01/22/2012, 23:37   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogimule1 View Post
Crashing channels obviously hasn't been patched. There are so many ways of going about it.

As for duping, if you can channel crash, you can dupe stackables. But it's not like That's the only way. As far as equips go, the rumors tell House Coupons could be made to the inside of the dungeon by manipulating packets.

So... Yeah.
Thanks for the reply. I know that channel crashing hasn't' been patched. But I meant you can't dupe weapons through channels crashing.

As for the equips, I did hear that going directly inside is possible. But my point was that he doesn't know. He's bluffing.
Old 01/23/2012, 00:19   #7

*Shrug* That's not for me to say.
Old 01/23/2012, 00:31   #8

Yoh togapi or however you spell it, no giving out information no mores. Btw, I do support Hanamomo... I mean Estevan2 over-exaggerates the truth... yes he found stuff, but I mean... He goes wayy overboard after he finds one thing...

Oh yes, one more thing. If Estevan is as great as he says he is, why does he need a keylogger when he is "So Smart'' That get can do it himself... Sounds fishy to me...........
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/23/2012, 00:43   #9

Omgg I just enjoy this thread<3

Although I was just asking; hanamomo made it turn ugly.
Old 01/23/2012, 01:00   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrybong1 View Post
what cool stuff can estevan do? lol
Lol, probably nothing close to the stuff you have, but in my eyes it's cool I don't care really though about all the modding haha. Good one though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prizzy View Post
Omgg I just enjoy this thread<3

Although I was just asking; hanamomo made it turn ugly.
Lol, isn't that what you did to me 3 months ago? Familiar?
Old 01/23/2012, 01:02   #11

If you don't "care"
Why put up lies.
Old 01/23/2012, 01:09   #12

all i got from this thread was
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2012, 01:09   #13

Quote:
If you don't "care"
Why put up lies.
I said I don't care about duping/modding/******* up Mabinogi.

Did I say that I didn't care that you told half of Mabi that I was a keylogger?

No. I do care about that...lol. You ruined Mabinogi for me man.
Old 01/23/2012, 01:11   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanamomo View Post
I said I don't care about duping/modding/******* up Mabinogi.

Did I say that I didn't care that you told half of Mabi that I was a keylogger?

No. I do care about that...lol. You ruined Mabinogi for me man.
you are the keylogger
just like you logged on narutoboii's acc talking to me after hanamomo.
Old 01/23/2012, 01:15   #15

Quote:
you are the keylogger
just like you logged on narutoboii's acc talking to me after.
Lol...okay? Where is your proof that I'm that person talking to you?

You have no proof man. You honestly don't.

And why you mad? I'm not calling you a bad person...

In fact I'll say it. You're an amazing person. I look up to you. You are my role model.

I'm just saying that you hurt me. So I wanted to justify my case of innocence. Not hurt you.
Closed Thread