Well... I think some of us need a place to just ignore all of it. So anyone who has a request, post here and yes, keepdan, you may post your significantly nasty pictures here that no one in the right mind would even look for... (shivers... Get a life bro) Anyway, if you have requests, I might answer them in this thread or not, depends on the request...
it's not lame, I had the same questions. Anyway, Lena's reversing tutorial is a good place to start. But truthfully, you can't really be taught as fast as you can learn it yourself. I found learning myself easy, then asking questions along the way.
Well... No one in the right might would give that to anyone. As for teleports, there is alot of packets that pertain to different op codes. It is not our job to find them for you, but rather yours, to find it for you.
I want to request a teleport other than tir/emain
as a end point for commerce.
Thank you
Basically what Alwaho is saying is that he does not have any other teleports. But really no one does since those two teleports we found did not require any parameters they were easy to find. Finding teleports with parameters is really really difficult so that all we have so far since the camp kit packet is patched.
Basically what Alwaho is saying is that he does not have any other teleports. But really no one does since those two teleports we found did not require any parameters they were easy to find. Finding teleports with parameters is really really difficult so that all we have so far since the camp kit packet is patched.
Basically what Alwaho is saying is that he does not have any other teleports. But really no one does since those two teleports we found did not require any parameters they were easy to find. Finding teleports with parameters is really really difficult so that all we have so far since the camp kit packet is patched.
There's 8, 3 of which are just OP codes, they're all in Uldah. If you include the mt tping, you can cover most of the game quickly.
There's 8, 3 of which are just OP codes, they're all in Uldah. If you include the mt tping, you can cover most of the game quickly.
These being Just op codes
1. tir
2. emain
3.???
------------
These probably ur referring to with parameters
4.??
5.??
6.??
7.??
8.??
Well Daiisama seeing that u released the dupe method your words here sure is with credit. I'm sure you don't plan to release them, at least not to me, a random leecher. Well thanks for enlightening me on the existence of them.
Question: The 8 codes your referring to, are all usable during commerce right?
it's not lame, I had the same questions. Anyway, Lena's reversing tutorial is a good place to start. But truthfully, you can't really be taught as fast as you can learn it yourself. I found learning myself easy, then asking questions along the way.
Thank you very much. You see, I'm here of course because I leeched, but then I realised that i'm a Do It Yourself person and because I leeched it made me want to acquire more knowledge and be able to 'Discover' things myself..
And for the questions, I'll be honest, And it's fine like that, People here that has knowledge considers leechers as idiots(They have good reasons, not going to lie) And most of the time they rather troll them, than let them learn..
If you don't mind, i'll private message you when I have questions. Don't worry, it won't be an habit and I won't ask for anything specific regarding things discovered, just questions for my learning experience.
Request Thread 09/19/2025 - Facebook - 3606 Replies German/Deutsch
Aufgrund der großen Anzahl an Threads, die "Request-Threads" waren, beschloss ich einen Sammelthread für euere Requests zu machen.
Es ist einfach zu viel, wenn jeder seinen eigenen Thread öffnet.
Bitte schreibt die Requests nur in deutsch oder englisch.
Es wäre gut, wenn euer Request so aussähe:
Spiel: Citytown/Facebook-App
Ich suche ein(en): Tool/Hack/Bot
Informationen zum Tool: Das Tool sollte mir viel Geld geben.
Ich bin bereit dafür zu zahlen: 20 e*gold/10€...
Signature Request Thread Poll | Signature Makers App. Thread 03/24/2011 - Grand Chase - 37 Replies Event 1: Signature Request Thread Poll
Agree in bringing back of the Signature Request Thread or Not?
Because I and Sarah talked about it..
And before we make signature request thread..
Can we here your opinions?
Because we don't want that thread will be just like SPAM.
Please vote to the poll HONESTLY!
Event 2: Signature Makers Application!
REQUEST Thread - (2) 01/08/2009 - General Art - 5 Replies If you have an Request, just post it here or inform me by Pm'ing with:
1. Size
2. Whatever you want the image to present
3. Text (Y/N; if Y, what?)
Optional:
4. If you got any image you want the artist to use, just add it into the PM. Please take direct link + show it by puttin' it into ...
(without Spaces)
Request Thread 09/08/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies We need a thread where people can just reply their request instead of just starting a new thread.
this way we can keep this forum much cleaner and have less pissed off people :D