Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 23:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Important

Discussion on Important within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/02/2012, 05:04   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotarou3 View Post
Why can't people just keep these hacks to themselves
'Cause people want bigger e-peen's, I suppose. :>

Yay, forum lagging.
Old 01/02/2012, 05:55   #17

Well... Hacks eventually get leaked and it was actually my fault lol. I gave estevan the packet thinking I could trust him. Now I learned my lesson. I now have full faith in my group that they will never leak anything. This is the first, and the last time this will happen that happened on my behalf.
Old 01/02/2012, 06:31   #18

Thanks whoever leaked. Its always entertaining to see these "elite haxx0rs" cry rivers whenever this sort of thing happens.

Also, you're a leecher. Yes, you. Unless you discovered/created the exploit that is being fixed without any help.
Old 01/02/2012, 06:40   #19

I found it myself thank you very much.
Old 01/02/2012, 06:42   #20

im kinda laughing at op.
you think some of the staff at nexon doesn't read this forum? XD
please its very funny. not to mention everything on this forum is AVAIABLE TO THE PUBLIC
so hrmmm lets see. people who are ****** at you lot for breaking the game come here and get the information they need and just forward it to nexon like good little children. its the job of the coders to fix their **** and bypass everything and give it out to friends who in turn leak it like good little morons. and the cycle starts again.

if you want i can make a flow chart.

perhaps this could be avoided if people would stop giving their stuff out. oh well
Old 01/02/2012, 06:47   #21

it is not like it is bad... And no one will learn their lesson. Nexon is prolly just sitting back and enjoying a cup of joe deciding whether they mass ban, rollback, or something of that calliber, they must take a week to decide on that one decision then press a button to fix it all
P.S. Can't you imagine the U.S. programmers watching while the one korean person there is working his tail off to try to find the solution of what can be done. tehe... that just makes me laugh
Old 01/02/2012, 09:12   #22

LOL, NEXON is SHXX
Old 01/02/2012, 10:08   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3575 View Post
Holy ****.. leechers need to stop acting like they know something.. This was just said in a previous post in this same **** thread but you reposted and reworded.
Because I look through every thread to re use some one of it post. Something more believable would be that I thought of it as well.
Old 01/02/2012, 16:54   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas161 View Post
Because I look through every thread to re use some one of it post. Something more believable would be that I thought of it as well.
"some one of it post." .. What???? and also..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3575 View Post
Holy ****.. leechers need to stop acting like they know something.. This was just said in a previous post in this same **** thread but you reposted and reworded.
Old 01/03/2012, 07:34   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaho View Post
P.S. Can't you imagine the U.S. programmers watching while the one korean person there is working his tail off to try to find the solution of what can be done. tehe... that just makes me laugh
>Why hackers should be employed to break hacks created by other hackers :>
Old 01/05/2012, 08:33   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotarou3 View Post
>Why hackers should be employed to break hacks created by other hackers :>
Called Ethical Hacking. Good money in the business.
Old 01/05/2012, 09:03   #27

Lol... Nexon doesn't patch ****. HackShield does. Last time I checked? Nexon doesn't own Hackshield. Can't put pake in the game without bypassing BYPASSING the "YOU CAN'T DO THIS ****" ****. Lol... -sigh.- All nexon does is update the HS in the CLIENT and the visual one. They can't patch **** rofl... Bunch of interns. xD.