Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 18:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A little Guidance plz

Discussion on A little Guidance plz within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A little Guidance plz

I have the code for red upgrade stone i sent the packet i relogged but nothing happened

P.s do i insert the packet in my char id
Old 12/31/2011, 21:08   #2

its not like that, in that you will be telling the server: "I have a redstone in my inventory" and the server will just respond "No you don`t". You need to figure out a better way like sending the packet of picking up an item with the ID of a red stone, but i`ve tried that, didnt work as well so idk
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/03/2012, 20:30   #3

well thnx lol u saved me a lot of time
Old 01/03/2012, 21:32   #4

wherent you the guy saying:

"Stop doing the duping sh**t publicly you ****** you mess with everything and ruin the game"

now you want to learn it?
*** your retarded.
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hack guidance
12/30/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey i wanna know if theres anyone that got exp with microsoft visual studio 2010 or something? I want some guidance some advice as to where i can read to pick some of this stuff up. I wanna become a (hacker) if you will. Can someone please tell me where i could go to pick stuff up?
New garments for 5095!I need some guidance please
10/20/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
hello, i,ve recently tried to add new garments from 5165 to 5095 and i've come after an problem. AFter i add all files and put them into the right place i still can't see my character,is something in texture i think if someone can help me please and tell me how to fix it,i would appreciate it.
Buying Archer 78++ NEED GUIDANCE!!
03/18/2011 - Archlord Trading - 5 Replies
Hi all, I'm looking for guidance from the trusted members of this forums.. I'd like to buy a high level archer level 78+ but have no idea what the price of it would be, can i get a price range for one? it can be on any server thats american ofc. please help me out, i used to play this game a long time ago on brumhart..
new here, just need some guidance ;)
05/20/2008 - RF Online - 1 Replies
Anyway, im playing RFPOA. But with its new patch, Fireguard cant be bypass because the client autopatches. So what i did, i got the no-patch exe found here, opened it w/ hex editor and change the IPs to RFPOA's IPs. But when i saved the file, it cant be executed. What went wrong? Or am i even in the right direction...?