I've asked a few people on this forum for help, but I was more direct in my questions. I want to apologize for that.
I want to know how I would go about finding the beta dungeon tele code. I don't understand how people have it if the dungeon is still only used in the KR Mabi. I just want to understand that a little bit more.
I honestly want to find the beta dungeon tele code. I'll refrain from asking for direct answers and I'll simply ask for hints/tips/tricks in order to find out myself.
The reason I want the code isn't for personal gain nor status. I'm looking for the code in order to restore some stabilization to Tarlach. I want to deflate the cost for some expensive items. I mean...it's crazy how much things get sold here. 50+ mil for a robe or weapon? Pretty messed up.
I'm not asking for direct answers, so please don't troll me with "superior" comments. If you don't want to help please just ignore this.
If you do want to help me I would greatly appreciate it and I WILL pay for assistance. I pay in Nexon or cash, your choice.
Kisuna, I understand that one person, me, can't make a huge difference. But I can't do harm neither. I honestly want to help people out. I'm tired of idiots asking for mills of gold for a simple item that is in itself DUPED. I want to counteract that to PREVENT duping for the future. I mean think about it. If I dupe Hebonas and sell them for 2 mil, the other dupers lose all incentives in duping. They would resort to using it for themselves rather than selling.
Even if the face value of items drop, the money will still be there. If you ask me there should be more 200m items and the money being destroyed, but what about the prices?
Well, not sure if I already said this, can't remember, my plan was to sell as many things as possible and burn all the excess checks. That'll take the gold out of the system. That's the plan at least.
The thing is, rollback won't happen unless everyone gets ahold of the mods. I'm just one person, and clearly (from my intentions) i'm not going to leak this stuff if I get/figure it out. I hope a rollback doesn't happen. Personally, I worked for all my stuff, it would blow if a rollback did happen.
The problem with 200m items is that the people who get the gold end up spending it all, spreading it back into Mabi into the hands of more idiots who will buy more duped items for 20+ mil. That's the problem.
Well, not sure if I already said this, can't remember, my plan was to sell as many things as possible and burn all the excess checks. That'll take the gold out of the system. That's the plan at least.
The thing is, rollback won't happen unless everyone gets ahold of the mods. I'm just one person, and clearly (from my intentions) i'm not going to leak this stuff if I get/figure it out. I hope a rollback doesn't happen. Personally, I worked for all my stuff, it would blow if a rollback did happen.
The problem with 200m items is that the people who get the gold end up spending it all, spreading it back into Mabi into the hands of more idiots who will buy more duped items for 20+ mil. That's the problem.
Well, not yet. Not everyone has the method. The problem isn't that they have it, the problem is what they are doing with it. It's crazy, you should see some of those idiots. Greedy f**ks.
I'm not saying I want you to believe me about my intentions, just sayin, I wanna counteract the current problem.
Wanting a +9 130 axe on siz 08/22/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies willing to trade
+7 115 sword
+7 130 Axe
+7 ozer boots
+7 ozer pants
for 1 +9 130 axe
or
Wanting to buy 03/03/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies i am looking to buy either a pure ninja or a ninja-warrior-fire
all i got is 45 USD so send me a pm if you want to know more
and i will be using paypal
Wanting.. 07/01/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 30 Replies Im wanting to buy a fully translated database with custom pets, 150-255 gears, 9990 vendors, maybe some other custom "things" and almost ZERO bugs. i will pay generously..
also looking for coders in C sharp or java scripting or a fast learner..haha..
[email protected] for msn messenger
or [email protected] for email.
thank you and...
please speak english well...:mofo:
just wanting to say hello 03/23/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies i just joined hoping that maybe something on the site will be of some use in the future or maybe i can help with something myself but anyway hey all
wanting to help 06/14/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies ok i want to try helping and contributeing to epvpers but i need to know what useful programs i will need for editing items the interface (like skins) and other such things that people would like if anyone could help me find these programs i would be thankful and also able to help more i know i only have 15 or so posts but thats cuz i hardly feel my input is needed ( or someone already said what i wanted to say lol) but thanks in advanced