Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 01:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Damn you JAP.ini Transparent

Discussion on Damn you JAP.ini Transparent within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
**** you ***.ini Transparent

One loads up his pake, one installs, checks the .ini's, double cilcks mabi.exe, sees *** transparancy...client fails to execute. What do?

Maybe I didn't ask that right. =_=; I'm having an issuse with ***.ini, not really sure what it is. When i go to run mabi before I even get to click "Game Start" the *** patcher transparency doesn't go away then after a little waiting...Mabi client crashes x.x. Anyone know what the heck that is?
Old 12/29/2011, 06:27   #2

its just glitched after restarting my computer it corrected whatever caused it. another thing that could be is if you added a new mod in the mod.txt that gives it a error like when I put mod_Alex at the bottom to see what differently could happen well that glitch happened i put it at top and it didn't happen.
Old 12/29/2011, 06:34   #3

Yea i tried restarting, and even started with all new clean client. Same issue, I don't think I added anything too mod.txt. Was just trying to do without changing anything. o.e Buggged out.

Like my thing is, is there something in the .ini that I'm missing? o.e I keep looking through them...and it all looks normal...this glitch or w/e is making me second guess what i can do lol
Old 12/29/2011, 07:01   #4

Have you tried re-downloading both the mod folder and mabipake and re-installing those?
Old 12/29/2011, 07:05   #5

No, where i got it from originally was removed. o.e So i got from a friend, and since then I've been having the issuse. Him and I even went over the entire pake file and neither of us can figure out what's wrong x.x. I tried removing ***.ini (gets detected by hackshield), I honestly don't know where to get it atm. Someone's probably going to say google...>_> Google says here. Thing is it worked before o.e now it's that perma-glitch i suppose.
Old 12/29/2011, 07:59   #6

Old 12/30/2011, 02:15   #7

Wondering if something could be wrong with some settings on my computer...although i would not have the slightest idea what o.e. I've tried a lot of different things, even re-added mod folder and new pake. I even installed it on another comp, and copied the working folder onto my comp. So it's almost certainly an issue with my computer...just don't know what would make that *** thing stay up there.
Old 12/30/2011, 02:36   #8

What's so good about ***?
Old 12/30/2011, 02:39   #9

It's seems like nothing...who's idea...was the never ending, client crashing *** transparency? :l

If you have a better patcher....please let me know =_=;
Old 12/30/2011, 12:32   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onishobi View Post
One loads up his pake, one installs, checks the .ini's, double cilcks mabi.exe, sees *** transparancy...client fails to execute. What do?

Maybe I didn't ask that right. =_=; I'm having an issuse with ***.ini, not really sure what it is. When i go to run mabi before I even get to click "Game Start" the *** patcher transparency doesn't go away then after a little waiting...Mabi client crashes x.x. Anyone know what the heck that is?
Whose pack are you using?
Old 12/30/2011, 21:02   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_ARSON4L_Pyro View Post
This one