Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 05:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IP Block Bypass Question :O

Discussion on IP Block Bypass Question :O within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
IP Block Bypass Question :O

Sup guys, just wanted to ask something, thought you guys might know. Anyways I've just travelled overseas, and this means I'd have to resort to the good ol' AOL trick to bypass the "Not A Service Area" IP block. But to my dismay... when I'd tried to log in as usual to the "Home Network" option... I instantly find myself at the starting window, greeted by a red message "We are sorry, but access to AOL is not available this way." D: SOOO, I was wondering if this method doesn't work anymore, :s and if it doesn't then are there any other way to still play mabi.. as convenient as the AOL method.

(If this was in fact caused by my AOL itself, i.e. its acting up cause I haven't used it in ages.. then I'll find out tomorrow.. O_O when i get rid of it, and try again after a fresh reinstall. I've been using AOL VR 9.0 btw.

I await a helpful reply :P and give my thanks early, just like thanksgiving. before the noms. > and so, I Bid you good sirs and madams a good night. :3
Old 11/12/2011, 21:17   #2

You can use other proxies, go google proxy and see what comes up.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/13/2011, 00:25   #3

most of the good ones require you to pay good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/13/2011, 11:11   #4

._. oh fuuu. not back to proxies again, they lag quite horribly. but eh, better something than nothing, thanks. :O
Old 11/13/2011, 21:52   #5

there r a few that doesnt lag if u can find them
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2011, 08:09   #6

free proxies that don't lag? :O well, i guess its time to get back to lurking google. ^^;; i wanna play asap haha, missed alot being overseas all the time.
Old 11/14/2011, 09:34   #7

There's vpns, you won't really lag with those.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2011, 15:08   #8

Let me help you with this.
1-Go to google download WTFast, and register at their website.
2-Click on Custom game 1 after u logged in at the WTFast client.
3-Click on browse, press yes put in the Mabinogi.exe file (patcher)
4-Put in the Client.exe file after it.
5-Select the server u want from below.
6-Click Play. Enter mabinogi and log in
7-Hackshield detects this after 5 minutes and disconnects you, so you have to do the process b4 that time.
8-after u entered your character wait for everything to load, then click log off and when you log off click as fast as possible exit on the wtfast.
9-then enter again with your character and be happy playing no lag :>
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2011, 21:57   #9

Don't do WTFast.... It got so many of my friends banned.
Old 12/02/2011, 22:50   #10

Hey I am playing with WTFast but I cant seem to be able to enable MTU to it, it just doesn't apply to the game, can anyone help?