Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 00:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Start Praying.

Discussion on Start Praying. within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/23/2011, 03:16   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by utsukushiikage View Post
• All spent NX will be refunded
• Premium Service will be free to all accounts through the end of August
• 5 additional days of Premium Service will be added to all accounts that had premium service active on August 17th
• All accounts that have logged in during the affected times (August 17th to August 21st) will receive 20,000 NX (NX will be distributed later this week)
• We will be running a brand new compensation event through August 31st: 5x Monster exp.
• The Spell M-A-B-I-N-O-G-I Event will be extended one week and last until September 6th
• Week 3 of the Puzzlemaster Event will be extended to August 30th
• Jumping in the Rain Character Cards will be extended to September 13th

20k nx THANK YOU NEXON .
Why are you still here? I respectfully ask that you leave these forums.
Seriously, just GTFO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagome990 View Post
I love how, neither of the accounts i did this on was banned, 8D.
How funny, the exact same thing happened to me, Nexon must really be swinging the ban-hammer.