Hey, I used the HCRebirth command for mod_Honey and talked to nao then was DC'ed.
I get back on mabi to find that my character is STUCK IN THE SOUL STREAM.
I cant talk to Nao or change channels open my inventory or anything to get out.
I've tried sending the packet that makes you talk to nao, no dice.
Hey, I used the HCRebirth command for mod_Honey and talked to nao then was DC'ed.
I get back on mabi to find that my character is STUCK IN THE SOUL STREAM.
I cant talk to Nao or change channels open my inventory or anything to get out.
I've tried sending the packet that makes you talk to nao, no dice.
For pure lack of reason to be a troll, I shall help you my son. Using the powers of Alissa, warp to someone. Who? Why not the sheep boy. It's been released how to tele-port to him. (In case you're utterly dense: 00000581<ID>00)
Stream Acc Mw2 und Css 05/25/2011 - Steam Trading - 4 Replies verkaufe mein Stream Account mit Mw2 und Css
nehme Paysafecard
€: ich weiß das ich oben Steam falsch geschrieben habe ^^
Soul Spear Soul Bug(SWSRO?) 08/25/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies uh hi is there like another media pk2 for my bugged soul spear soul move. cuz the second attack does not work with the original
SjSRO / Soul Spear Soul Lv58 Skill Edit Lv76. 11/11/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies Hi All . This My First PK2 Edition :) . I Think Some people so bored Old SkillS :)
Soul Spear Soul And Soul Spear Emperor
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3676/lv58.jpg> ;>>Changed>>>http://img14.imageshac k.us/img14/2765/lv76.jpg
DataPK2
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/1067/dgrtvsjpg .gif
[SibiBOT] Soul Spear - Soul bug 06/20/2009 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies I botting my char which is glavie, so of course I have Soul spear skills...
Im was botting with Soul Spear - Soul from 58, now when i reach 71 and upgrade it to lv 7 bot dont want to find it...When it was lv 6 bot found it...
U experts maybe now whats wrong with that?
Thank you for answers and bye!
sibi bot soul spear soul 06/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies Hi , i just lvled up my soul spear soul to lvl 7 , and now my skill is gone from the list do any1 know a fix for this or do i have to live whit that?