You last visited: Today at 20:40
Advertisement
I'm dead
Discussion on I'm dead within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.
07/16/2011, 22:21
#1
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 110
Received Thanks: 6
I'm dead
I keep trying and trying, disregardless of what I do:
mng, mng + ***, hackslash and all convos in all ways possible, everytime I log in it says hacking attempt.
Even tried deleting the ahn.ui files, nothing, tried the skip hs update things, gives me auth error.
What do?!?!?!?
Edit:
this happened on this windows install, and prev w7 install, running sp3 for w.e reason.
07/16/2011, 23:25
#2
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 449
Received Thanks: 61
Try a clean mabinogi folder.
07/17/2011, 00:29
#3
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 110
Received Thanks: 6
Tried it too.
07/17/2011, 10:24
#4
elite*gold: 240
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,069
Received Thanks: 188
give up on life
07/17/2011, 10:29
#5
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 16
If I read correctly,
You're supposed to hex edit one of the DLL's to get rid of the CRT bypass, and once you do that, it should all work.
I still haven't figured it out all the way.
hope my half *** reply helps.
07/17/2011, 11:13
#6
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 912
Received Thanks: 112
So, do you want a burial or a cremation?
07/17/2011, 20:26
#7
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 601
Received Thanks: 157
Well, if you JUST want mng working. Turn pake off in the MNG.ini and delete dinput8.dll in your folder.
07/17/2011, 21:36
#8
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 110
Received Thanks: 6
I don't really care for mng, I'm dying to use alissa again :/
07/17/2011, 21:59
#9
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 449
Received Thanks: 61
Then go read through all the many topics on this and figure out how to get it working. I highly doubt anyone here is going to spoon feed you.
07/17/2011, 22:25
#10
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 110
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by
harrybong1
Then go read through all the many topics on this and figure out how to get it working. I highly doubt anyone here is going to spoon feed you.
Lol, wow.
You do know exactly what you're talking about, I idolise you sir.
07/18/2011, 05:14
#11
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 110
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by
harrybong1
Then go read through all the many topics on this and figure out how to get it working. I highly doubt anyone here is going to spoon feed you.
should i tell him?
07/18/2011, 05:43
#12
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 601
Received Thanks: 157
yesplz. o vo
07/18/2011, 09:42
#13
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 110
Received Thanks: 6
For w/e reason, I used the client provided by Anyrei, instead of the other one released here.
And that one worked without adding ***/hackslash.
07/18/2011, 10:22
#14
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 912
Received Thanks: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by
kotarou3
So, do you want a burial or a cremation?
.
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:40 .