Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 03:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ways to remap keys without causing Hs to go batty?

Discussion on Ways to remap keys without causing Hs to go batty? within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/13/2011, 01:17   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotarou3 View Post
Read the official AutoIT documentation?
Alright.
EDIT:Looked all over didnt say anything about changing a key to another....I will look over it
Old 07/13/2011, 05:37   #32

No dice.
Old 07/13/2011, 06:12   #33

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hack causing error *-*
06/10/2011 - S4 League - 5 Replies
Whenever I try to play s4 league w/ no hacks.. it works fine. But with hacks.. I get this error every time I start the game. Please help? I would also appreciate if you could make your replies in English.. or translate them somehow. Here's a screenshot:
What's causing the crashes in ZsZc ?
04/10/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I experienced constant crashes after teleporting to Hotan, and often crashes while you're just grinding where theres a lot of people. I tried fixing the problem by reinstalling etc, but the problem dosent seem to be on my side.I often handgrind with couple of friends, and sometimes all 3 of us crashed at the same moment when someone passes near us. Could it be that specific pets are very unstable ? Or people have a way to purposely crash other players ?
Non Crc v2.0 Causing MASSIVE fps loss help?
03/03/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hey guys i been doin some csv editing which is working flawlessly everything ive codedworks just fine however i notice a drastic fps loss even with ever setting on lowest, res lowest windowed and with names and damage disabled its making my vac'ing spawning next to impossible using Ggkiiller client works beautifully with over 100 fps easily anyone know wtf is going on is there a more stable way to enter the game without the loss in fps
Bypass causing problems
05/16/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
I downloaded the bypass, and my cabal started to cause my computer to go into bluescreen whenever i started it. It would get to the login screen. I deleted the bypass and reinstalled cabal, but the problem still occurs. Anyone have a solution?
Causing Disconnect
04/10/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
a friend of mine went AFK in Adventure Zone and is running out of dura. we dashed him to a semi-safe place, but want to make sure he's safe by disconnecting him. Can anyone tell me how to do this?