Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 18:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skilllevedescription.xml Changes. [Composing]

Discussion on Skilllevedescription.xml Changes. [Composing] within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skilllevedescription.xml Changes. [Composing]

I've been playing around with Skillleveldescription.xml and the Variables on the skills.. I've noticed that the variables are related to what the skill does.

Ranged Attack - Var 1 = Range Load Speed
Smash / Magnum - Var 1 = Damage modifier

Goes on and on, obviously changing those would do nothing, since damage is server side, and range load % is nothing but a visual thing, the actual loading time is server side as well... HOWEVER

Composing - Var 1 = Melody Var 2 = Harmony 1 Var 3 = Harmony 2 Var 4 = ???

Now, I've changed Var 1, 2 and 3, to 9999. I can compose 9999 notes, in any of them, however.. sometimes only the Melody gets filled out, or only the Melody and Harmony 1, while Harmony 2 remains blank. I've changed it on all ranks, and even changed the Variables in Skill_Leveldescription. To no avail.. nothing is changing.

Am I missing something here?
Old 06/09/2011, 15:25   #2

I hope you know that all XML edits aren't going to work...
Old 06/09/2011, 15:46   #3

No **** sherlock, but obviously this one is working to an extent, so MAYBE I'm missing something :P
Old 06/09/2011, 17:02   #4

I tried composing, because im a music freak, but I ran into the same problem. What happened to me is that when I was composing was supposed to make impossible songs, in the end only 3 pages of music came out in that score. So as far as I know, this is only a show mod... kinda like infinite final hit. You can't use it, but it looks cool. Hope this helped...
Old 06/09/2011, 18:39   #5

Don't bother.

He'll only rage when you say it's not possible, and explain why.

THEN he'll carry on asking how to do it anyway, after conjuring some BS response about how that's obviously wrong (refer to for an example of BS responses by him), making the exertion of time and effort to actually bother to try and inform him on how wrong and pointless x venture is, a pointless venture in itself.

Were you really wondering why no-one's bothered to respond..?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2011, 19:09   #6

It's better to try than to never.
Old 06/09/2011, 19:33   #7

Go ahead and waste your time.
Old 06/15/2011, 20:08   #8

The max you can have for all three parts is 2000. For it to work completely anyway.