Ok, so here is the problem. When I run mabiunpack it comes up all right then when I select 77_full.pack it freezes up? Is there a tutorial for it? I already searched for it and couldn't find anything. Yes I am running it as admin on vista SP2 32 bit.
-did you try to just wait it out?
-did you try to open another .pack file to see if that works? (you should have language.pack)
-does it give an error message when you force it to close? (and if it does, post it in a spoiler)
Maybe this is only me, but when I use MabiUnpack, the app will appear to freeze up, until the extracting is completed. I just let it be, and in a minute or so, it finishes and responds again as if nothing happened
5165 Problems! 2 problems! 02/28/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies Okay so NOW I get these 2 problems in ma command prompt window of ma source...
2 problems:
I really need help since I dunno wtf is the problem on 1 and 2...I'd appreciate it!
[Problems] Source 5165 All Problems 11/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies Hello Everyone, Ok i will put All my problems here So i hope noone spamming and
Say Go learn C# and w/e
1-RegPage: fixed all by adding to the start of the pass and to the end of the pass.
its working okay and when i create character and try to rejoin the game close with itself
Note: When i make From NewestCOServer Cmd it works fine and the game dont close i mean i want other players to make thier own accounts and dont ask me to make them The Accounts they want.
2-Lottery: Cant...
Giving Away! 09/12/2009 - SRO Private Server - 25 Replies All gone.
Giving away 95 AK 11/17/2008 - Trading - 12 Replies im giving away lvl 95 ak on abb for the first one to answer me correctly on this.
mountains will crumble and temples will fall, and no man can survive its endless call. What is it?
[Problems]Having problems in Cabal Wudijt 07/01/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies 1>im having problems in registering in Wudijt can anyone help me give me working link
2>i cant seem to update my red cabal online is it offline?
3>when i load Cabal.exe the cabal window will just dissapear please help me,i followed everyone's advice but it doesnt work, can anyone tell me what the real problem?
thanks! ^_^